An offering: Give Thanks This Day

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Thankful for some sun. I was in a pretty deep emotional rut this morning and early afternoon but a walk in the sunshine seems to have lifted me out of it.

I am thankful for coffee. I am extremely thankful for it on mornings where my body is just not wanting to wake up

I am thankful for the gift of a book from a very dear friend. It is a New Testament but a special translation. It is called First Nation Version and is an Indigenous translation of the New Testament. In the introduction it states it is not a word for word translation but a 'thought-for-thought' translation. I've read just a few paragraphs and the language is beautiful, simple and meaningful. I'm looking forward to reading more. My friend and I share a love of language in poetry, prose, spoken and written. She is going away soon but I am so thankful for her friendship and love.

So grateful for today's energizing and healing sunshine, for the ability to be outdoors exploring and working peacefully in my gardens.

I am thankful for the gift of a book from a very dear friend. It is a New Testament but a special translation. It is called First Nation Version and is an Indigenous translation of the New Testament. In the introduction it states it is not a word for word translation but a 'thought-for-thought' translation. I've read just a few paragraphs and the language is beautiful, simple and meaningful. I'm looking forward to reading more. My friend and I share a love of language in poetry, prose, spoken and written. She is going away soon but I am so thankful for her friendship and love.
That sounds interesting. Some translations use unpleasant (to me) word choices, rather than poetic, flowing words. It sounds like a really caring gift .

I am thankful for that really neet shelter homebuilt in a city park

And I hope it inspires others to join in and build

Hopefully we here in Canada can adopt those places of innovation and creativty, the Shanty Towns (cities, really), like Kowloon and Ciudad-Neza

I am thankful that the world continues to spin. That friends and family continue to be who they are. That community exists.
I am thankful for all that I have, and all that I am. I am thankful that I know my foibles well enough to know when I have screwed up, and how to adjust, and move on.
I am just thankful to be here, to be alive, to breathe.

I am thankful for the Pauli Exclusion Principle

Which lets me enjoy applying glitter
My walks
Enjoying eagles soaring
And wearing neat socks

This extension may get us partway out of the mess we're in ... abstractly ... and few accept abstract as a dark shade and they say that indicates a deficiency of the alter in essence ... thus vast opposition as fear in the darker modes and motifs ... i.e. immaterially understood incompletely in passing ... it went!

One needs a boid grip ... like a hawker ... the bear may have waisted himself ... too much baggage? Stated to be emotional insubstantial nature ... I.E. in a bubble it may float like an Ide ... non-things to be pondered but frightening to those only physically believing ... emotional intelligence is a dropped course! It is just the way when taught that love and knowledge are evil ... temporal excess?

Expect recessions and relief gouged into the cave walls ... Dunne Kruger Syndrome about mental things considered alter to existentialism! Thus they are not ... just weird manifestations ... possessing some head men! Some be ... some are not to be ... authoritarian quirks!

Last edited:
A big thank you for Fellow Convivial Sentient for the continued WonderCoffee in the Room for All

Looking forward to sharing some with them in the afterlife

Cough Fey ... one can choke up either way ... short handled or like Casey: "I can't believe what I hit!"

An incidence in Timaeus ... and few had time to unravel Ide ... riddling script?

The beginning of lengthy sentient but few grasp it as Eire ... a mean psyche? Tight eh, or Tay Tae, close to natty thoughts ... about all that is under wrap ... read it and weep ... thus seepage that swamps ... swamped sapience? Below the horizon and lost ... as it goes!

Guidance from folk that all that matters is desire no room for due process ... thus in reality that's dampened ... like the pendulous swing ... abstract dance? Few knew what was to come ... fake un ditties ... unsaid and unspeakable activity when nothing to occupy the opposing spirit ,,, mind you can go wrong ... the right labelling it left even when it comes completely around and they know no mores ...

Accept it as a quirk or quark ... virtue unknown ... emotions are a laborious blast ... after? Well you'll know when it stops ...

Last edited:
I give thanks for Russia who helped save the World from the one-balled vegetarian failed painter

At insane cost to their citizens

May i never forget their sacrifice

What the actual f**k, Inanna?

I know it's your preferred MO, to be "provocateur", but support for that regime is a bit over the top, even for you. I'm quite disappointed.

What the actual f**k, Inanna?

I know it's your preferred MO, to be "provocateur", but support for that regime is a bit over the top, even for you. I'm quite disappointed.
Your slip is showing

I am talking aboot an actual historical event?

The Seige of Stalingrad and all that?

My mention of that historical event in no way means I support f***tard Putin?
I hope this helps you

Back