An offering: Give Thanks This Day

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

I am thankful for positive voices that help to take things forward.

It is amazing how much more enjoyable work and church are when there are positive voices, and people that pitch in.
I am thankful for those people.

I am grateful to see the brilliant sunshine today - International Women's Day. I'm grateful for all the women with whom I'm travelling this journey of life.

We give thanks that we're not them ... do we feel it anon (its coming)!

In the end, the destruction accrues ... and still we do not gather adequate materials and immaterial! Thus the immaterial goes as lost souls ...

It is a sad song ... right? How we'd rather emote than in tell ...

The vast experience of not knowing ... it appears to spread!

Within all the powers can underpower be abstracted ... thus the sub dude ...

My abstract is thus over run and overwhelmed ... as I descend!

I am giving thanks for the body and mind tired feeling that I have when the grandchildren go home.
Why? It is such a gift to spend time with them, even when it isn't easy. (3am -- "I want to sleep in my bed at my house" )
The time that we get to know them, to do crafts, to play games, to cuddle on the couch or figure out what to cook for dinner, are a special gift that I am so thankful for.

Today I actually give thanks to government funding that may truly be changing the lives of rural for internet access.
For Starlink for the remote areas, for fiber investments to s. Ontario rural areas, to bell & rogers wireless connectivity.
Rev. David Shearman told me a long time ago about how not everyone had access, and I had no idea, how bad it was. I learned based on his words, and my experience.

I am thankful for technology, and in a weird way COVID that helped drive the initiatives forward.

Remember how hackers, corruptors, etc. can do the whole thing in just for spite ... tis the way of IO'n ... sometime IOs as I few from innate can see it out there ... beyond belief is the dark Ness ...

There are 3 powers belief, governors and mercenary ... beyond subtle ... right? Thus Dashing Zions ...

I am giving thanks for a day well spent & a night 'home alone' :) I'm eating a bag of chips right now - often my little guilty pleasure ritual when my mate heads out of town :giggle:

I am thankful for on-line church services, so that I can be with my church family at least virtually.

I am also enormously grateful for all of the people who have stepped up to keep me fed during my convalescence.

Back