An offering: Give Thanks This Day

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

JayneWonders

Administrator
Pronouns
She/Her/Her
I was pondering today all the things that I can give thanks for.

It dawned on me, that wondercafe, wondercafe2 and all of the participants, past & present, are something that I give thanks for.

I wonder, could we have a thread where we just offer thanks. No explanation required, but, welcome if you wish to write it.

So, if you feel so called, pop in and share what you are giving thanks for this day

Today, I give thanks for the thread of connections that introduced me to Simon de Voil. Simon is "a Scottish sacred musician, interspiritual minister and singer songwriter now living in rural Vermont. "
In particular, I give thanks for the time of Chants & Prayers for Healing that are held weekly at noon ET on Wednesdays.
When feeling frazzled, they centre me.

I am very thankful that the Wednesday morning bible study continues to meet via Zoom; I cannot imagine Wednesday mornings without them.

I am thankful for coffee on the mornings when I just don't want to get moving.
Think of the lowly coffee bean (or tea leaf) and how it travels, and the hands that eventually wrap around that cup and the taste buds simulated and souls soothed .
A lowly item. travels far. a gift.

Today I am thankful for having a sun-filled, warm & stable home in which to live on this frigid day.

I am Thankful and Grateful that I have God in my life here on this earth and the Holy Spirit indwelling in me to give me guidance ---direction and protection in my daily life -----:angel:

God and the deficient (deducted) spirit ... both sides of physical reality as they come together ... yet unconsciously!

May appear as a sow or water hole ...

I am thankful for the nineteen days we had in Samara Costa Rica with fresh tropical fruit every morning, much beach time and long swims in the ocean up to about two km, and time with iinlaws. I am thankful we returned home to a house where everything was still good after 21 days away with food on our fridge, freezer, and cupboards. I am thankful for enough snow to try out our snowshoes this afternoon for the first time this winter.

I am thankful for the world warming up to something ... that I am unsure of but many powers will deny ... because that's their option ....

I question who are most likely to deny this process? Thus the great unknown ... expands ... is that creepy?

Mass of populations support scary stories ...

Contrary perspective to those in power? Yah well of course as nature say all actions have reactions and thus counter-intelligence ... a lo' spirit?

Below the floor boards? Thus bailers and Bailees for some of us trying to understand what's beneath corruption ... so much bilge ... will-geez!

I'm thankful for the technology that allows me to have a chat with my sister and my niece, sharing images, laughing, searching for ideas, and making decisions, all whilst we are different parts of US and Canada. So much joy.

I an thankful for eye surgeons and heart surgeons that someday in the future I may have encounter with although it appears doubtful in all the administrative efficiency cuts to allow big commissions ... fatty beefs? It is said in myth these are roasted in the temple and all gather for it ... Templar myth????

I am thankful for having enough, for friends and family, for having a warm dry place to live (no water coming into our basement after raining all night --work I did last fall is succeeding), and for Mendalla's support in sharing my book.

Back