Split Human Conditions ...

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Luce NDs

Do world events at present indicate a certain deviation between political, diplomatic, corporate and moral clustered lack of wisdom ?

Does this point towards the MOG feature is yet beyond us as spirited populace floating in an ocean of something other... or likewise alternate to what might be labelled Pragmatic Philosopy?

I just wrote a comp exploring specific thinkers/ideas in philosophy. I was left perpetually confuddled.

I think events point to deviation with certainty and one of the troubles in response is finding the deviation with any degree of certainty.

As to what the deviations themselves point to?

At most it points to varied perspective and understanding.

I just wrote a comp exploring specific thinkers/ideas in philosophy. I was left perpetually confuddled.

Supports something to be questioned in discourse ... at least off the sure path ending at an edge whatever direction approached if not well rounded like the top end of the pits where one finds a way to drift off into the unknown ... alternate Muse ... or in old as Cos Mos is ... out there ...

As CS Lewis would say: "the story goes on" ... but some believe the myth to be real ... when its something other than appears ... like incarnate if researched ... tis a deep one ...

Back