Thoughts re allegations re Kavanaugh

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

@Kimmio I have shared my concerns re the thread and your participation.

Given the direction it has taken, I will cease to participate in it.
I am sorry that you are attacking conservatives with such a huge brush.
I am more concerned regarding your attention to the thread, and concern for you.

Take care.

@Kimmio I have shared my concerns re the thread and your participation.

Given the direction it has taken, I will cease to participate in it.
I am sorry that you are attacking conservatives with such a huge brush.
I am more concerned regarding your attention to the thread, and concern for you.

Take care.
There’s nothing wrong with my attention to this thread other than the spat that Northwind and I got into. I’m sorry that happened.

Just so I am not posting multiple times...I dug this up for you...Godwin’s Law is no longer a hard and fast rule today.

The man who created the internet’s most famous law says you can break it

Was a dork.
Actually, just got around to watching this - he seems like a good kid and pretty talented. Impressive. I shouldn’t have liked your joke because he was a kid, and he was doing an excellent job there...kids who play music like that are great, not dorks. He should’ve stuck with music. He wasn’t a dork then. He’s just not impressive now, as an adult.

Last edited:
And I just thought of one traditional Republican I can name who I think can do his job, and who is doing his job, for the American people, without being partisan, or selling out to the far right. Mueller.

Last edited:
Hi,
This is key. We may speculate all we like. Some choosing this point of view and others that. Our conversation opens to remedy when it makes present personal insights and commitments. While my perspective is informed by a broad diversity of sources, it is ever open to correction, in the hope of someday articulating a clear and concise perspective.

Tis yet a great unknown ... thus the passive side of our means and minds! We just don;t know much ... something to get over ... but without saying ... cause the power is in what people don't know ... with some it is like ... idealistic!

American politicians have a history of dirty tricks that are used to manipulate voters....both democrats and republicans are guilty. Other countries are not immune, including Canada. It seems that "we the people " can and are easily manipulated to influence votes and who we'll stand behind. There are large corporations that are set up to enable them to do this who tap into the "pulse" of the country in order to sway public opinion....thus Roe vs. Wade...brilliant.
So in Kavanaughs case, I think that both democrats and republican supporters were heavily influenced by a smear campaign that was maliciously used by both parties. Both sides came across as incredibly convincing to their respective supporters.
It's no wonder when it comes to elections or opinions, that many would prefer not to vote or use their voice because they feel no matter which way they vote or think, things won't change to their view anyway.
This is the new "democracy".....agitate and corral your most vocal supporters into action and count on the public outcry to influence votes (or in this case, support/non support for a senate candidate) and hope the rest (less vocal or just fed up) stay home and don't bother because just their armchair opinions doesn't matter anyway.
We can all argue until the cows come home, but at the end of the day...we are not in control.

American politicians have a history of dirty tricks that are used to manipulate voters....both democrats and republicans are guilty. Other countries are not immune, including Canada. It seems that "we the people " can and are easily manipulated to influence votes and who we'll stand behind. There are large corporations that are set up to enable them to do this who tap into the "pulse" of the country in order to sway public opinion....thus Roe vs. Wade...brilliant.
So in Kavanaughs case, I think that both democrats and republican supporters were heavily influenced by a smear campaign that was maliciously used by both parties. Both sides came across as incredibly convincing to their respective supporters.
It's no wonder when it comes to elections or opinions, that many would prefer not to vote or use their voice because they feel no matter which way they vote or think, things won't change to their view anyway.
This is the new "democracy".....agitate and corral your most vocal supporters into action and count on the public outcry to influence votes (or in this case, support/non support for a senate candidate) and hope the rest (less vocal or just fed up) stay home and don't bother because just their armchair opinions doesn't matter anyway.
We can all argue until the cows come home, but at the end of the day...we are not in control.

Tis an odd thing this essence that divides houses ... right?

Sort of like anathema to either side if they do not understand what goes on beyond their vision (observation)!

Then what is "athama" ... but something that cuts both ways like a thought in the medium, media, or other means as rough to those that would like freedom to eliminate knowledge, thought and wisdom that may be a fallout item ... thus excommunication and things not to be spoken about ... like critical sects?

After that all is in silence my friend! Encrypted ...

If negative attributes are not acceptable ...

Why the lean to deficit economics? Is that bright?

Perhaps we'll know when the fire catches up to us ... that's driven emotions ...

"Ford inspired survivors to tell their own stories of sexual violence. It’s up to the rest of us to respond."

Christine Blasey Ford's service to the nation

"None of this disclosure is easy or comfortable. Listening to a survivor’s story of sexual assault can be a harrowing experience, particularly for those who have experienced traumas of their own."

"Ford inspired survivors to tell their own stories of sexual violence. It’s up to the rest of us to respond."

Christine Blasey Ford's service to the nation

"None of this disclosure is easy or comfortable. Listening to a survivor’s story of sexual assault can be a harrowing experience, particularly for those who have experienced traumas of their own."

One can excommunicate it ... put it into the ignore sac ... thus the bag!

Yeah, so now the Trumpster's story is that because she did that, Ford and the other woman who came forward must've lied too. Maybe someone in high places paid a woman whose story could easily be disproven or would confess she made her story up, just so they could cast doubt on the others. At this point that wouldn't surprise me. If she did lie, when she's never even met Kavanaugh (unlike Ford and the other woman who did know him from school) knowing her story would be investigated, that was stupid.

Last edited:
I listened to both Ford and Kavanaugh testify. I thought they each honestly shared that which they hold to be true. I have no idea what actually occured. I have thought that perhaps something happened on the night in question but that it was not Kavanaugh who did it.

People want to give to her. So what? She's not forcing them to. They decided to. She can't sue Kavanaugh for sexual assault and for emotional damages - if he's a Supreme Court justice (hired by and favouring this administration), can she?

Last edited:
I don't know why I work to make an honest living I should simply accuse somebody of something really bad then write a book or start a GoFundMe page so what people want to send money to me

So what the Dems lied that she had nothing to gain big deal so what

Back