Renovations

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Very impressive. Then again, with my general lack of handyperson skills, any home reno that is done right looks impressive to me. :rolleyes:

@chansen
There are still some of us laid out because of the effort given to produce such stuff ...

Some thought and emotive required, no chicken chit composure ...!

Looks flat out even and plumb ...
I levelled the ceiling with metal strapping and shims. Everything was laid out from a chalked line down the longest wall. All walls are either parallel or perpendicular to that line. Bulkheads were framed with metal studs. Took a long time to do it this way. Wish I had levelled the floor, but it's not too bad.

Yeah, I'm pretty proud of it. This was a lot of work for one guy. And it's not like I'm a tradesman.

Here's a real before and after, from not long after we moved in:

4Phs0Su.jpg

aWGwDtG.jpg

One must periodically step beyond the bounds ... the institutionalized can't do that and thus believe in the sol world syndrome as something of a small thing when its bigger than the BS supported ... thus Taurus imaginations ... kind of Jude'n dream land ...

Powerful if spontaneous and causing breather holes in the Wahl of darkness ... sparks 've escapism?

Back