From the River ....

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

ChemGal

One with keen eye
Pronouns
She/Her/Her
From the River to the Sea Palestine will be Free

Is this hate speech?
At least one person in Canada has been arrested due to this, but charges were stayed. Not sure of any other arrests simply due ot this.

These desires to be out from under tyranny of and sort ... do appear to flow! They may cause dissonance within claimed Taras ... ghastly Tararism ...

Is advocating for the extinction of a country hate speech? Likely not.

Except in this case the country was founded around a specific culture/religion that has been a frequent target of hate.

So things get muddled and hate of the people rather than the country can get into play.

I am not sure it qualifies as hate speech on its own, but context matters. If it starts turning to "evict the Jews" or worse, then it becomes hate speech. In the mouths of certain groups, too, who are not so much supporting Palestine as opposing the existence of a Jewish state, it could be hate speech. So context needs to be watched.

Is advocating for the extinction of a country hate speech? Likely not.

Except in this case the country was founded around a specific culture/religion that has been a frequent target of hate.

So things get muddled and hate of the people rather than the country can get into play.

I am not sure it qualifies as hate speech on its own, but context matters. If it starts turning to "evict the Jews" or worse, then it becomes hate speech. In the mouths of certain groups, too, who are not so much supporting Palestine as opposing the existence of a Jewish state, it could be hate speech. So context needs to be watched.

Could one query the point of how that pixel was initiated in offensive connections? It is a head banger ...

An old black vocalist sang of this in That Lucky Old Sun in expressing the desire to approach and get over that river ... it was like the Jor Dan ... a chore to get Kohl 'd ... after the heat of the earth ... protoplasm? (counters piroplasm)

From the River to the Sea Palestine will be Free

Is this hate speech?
At least one person in Canada has been arrested due to this, but charges were stayed. Not sure of any other arrests simply due ot this.
Since Hate Speech is a legal term, if a court determines the case in question to be Hate Speech, then it is Hate Speech in that instance

That is different from hateful speech, which is broader and more subjective...

Sime groups like Hamas have used it negatively

Some people, like Eric Weinstein, has expressed concern with the prevalance over the world of this slogan is normalizing genocide

Cenk Uygur doesn't think it is bad

We human beings are very powerful, running on deep, visceral behaviours, esp when stressed...

It kinda reminds me of Pepe the Frog, you remember him

Who in USA eventually got slimed with being a White Supremacist symbol

Then during the HK Protests, it was used as a symbol of liberation

I think at times like this we should just turn off the internet lol

Last edited:
Since Hate Speech is a legal term, if a court determines the case in question to be Hate Speech, then it is Hate Speech in that instance

That is different from hateful speech, which is broader and more subjective...

Sime groups like Hamas have used it negatively

Some people, like Eric Weinstein, has expressed concern with the prevalance over the world of this slogan is normalizing genocide

Cenk Uygur doesn't think it is bad

We human beings are very powerful, running on deep, visceral behaviours, esp when stressed...

It kinda reminds me of Pepe the Frog, you remember him

Who in USA eventually got slimed with being a White Supremacist symbol

Then during the HK Protests, it was used as a symbol of liberation

I think at times like this we should just turn off the internet lol

Then, did you know that insanity is also designated as a legalism ... only a judge can deem you insane ... not even a psycho specializing in such an axiomlike extended field? Psychics are declared out of it ... under brutal political justice systems ... one has to go a long ways to learn such stuff ...

Imagine all that has to leave here and now for reason that we cannot grasp! So IT goes ...

Then, did you know that insanity is also designated as a legalism ... only a judge can deem you insane ... not even a psycho specializing in such an axiomlike extended field? Psychics are declared out of it ... under brutal political justice systems ... one has to go a long ways to learn such stuff ...

Imagine all that has to leave here and now for reason that we cannot grasp! So IT goes ...
i do know that :3

Imagine there are folk that do not know that because of their axiom that they know the eternal situation? That 'd be Godde or go des sense ... travelers ...
I blame the word to be

That seems to have caused so much problems

"I am Right"
"That person is an idiot"
"Chocolate ice cream is the best"
"That person is a Palestinian"
And so forth

I blame the word to be

That seems to have caused so much problems

"I am Right"
"That person is an idiot"
"Chocolate ice cream is the best"
"That person is a Palestinian"
And so forth

Imagine being inclusive of the Black Hole we are in due to some rule ... axiom? Just a mire fissure ... jagged in the sky ... electric as Elect Ra? One opposing the protonic buzz ... protein ... meat for the greater stew ... electric display as seen ... on a stormy night in the head when something is going astray ...

The Jews are already free. Advocating for freedom for Palestinians is not necessarily hate speech. As Mendalla wrote, much depends on history of speaker and the situation.

The Jews are already free. Advocating for freedom for Palestinians is not necessarily hate speech. As Mendalla wrote, much depends on history of speaker and the situation.

And how it is heard ... in the raw and rough that mortals like for competitive reason? Cooperation is insane to winners ... really base collectives! Underfoot ... a literary device of what's descended as legacy? OSH-ite under the root word Os for strength and bone-like basis of engraving an image? Explains bonnie scratching in the dark ... innate itch!

Charles ... invisible fires! Mean as Scots ...

I'm not sure that requiring a safe room in ones house or an iron dome in order to protect ones country that is used and well known to be an option as a deterrent is exactly utopia. Nor is the antisemitism that existed before this war for hundreds of years. Different issues perhaps but still there is a certain need to raise children to be on guard. Just saying....
Neither side is without problems IMO

I'm not sure that requiring a safe room in ones house or an iron dome in order to protect ones country that is used and well known to be an option as a deterrent is exactly utopia. Nor is the antisemitism that existed before this war for hundreds of years. Different issues perhaps but still there is a certain need to raise children to be on guard. Just saying....

People are born as cosmological enigmas ... knowing little ...

True. Hardliners on both sides make life extra hard for everyone.

Definitely different than what we would feel with freedom here.

Semites include Jews. Arabs,and one or more other ethnic groups. Why are only attacks on Hews considered to be anti semitic? I believe it is partly the ongoing work of Zionist organizations to claim the term for just attacks on Jews.

Back