what are you reading?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

The Canada reads long list has thus far, been eventful, depressing, boring, I'm currently struggling with two awful ones, after a depressing but recommended indigenous one. Very well done. Darrel J. McLeod, "Mamaskatch". I don't think I've ever struggled as much with the long list as I have this year. I didn't even watch/listen to the show this year.

I'm reading an older text on mood and personality ... a spin off of Freud's growth of psyche (in some 7 steps) that is a complex evaluation of the 3 sided psyche, mind, soul (dislike) ability. People fear if you can into it that you can read their mine's in the dig. They don't realize that part of the common process is compartmentalized. Roots of the oubliette? It is like the four Wahls Theory!

Still; they do not like to hear of it and thus silent processing in the dark ... Gamma? Ineffable ... like X in mystery ... it collects on Zae-X and reproduces, illogically! Just too much of the same ole things Dan ... purple stains???? A sad Torah indeed ...

Back