Sexual assaults by Hamas fighters 8 hours?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

jimkenney12

Pronouns
He/Him/His
I was reading a BBC article about evidence being presented to British House of Commons about sexual assaults by Hamas fighters. One person stated they had about 8 hours for their attack. Is this true? How incompetent or deliberately vicious is the Israeli leadership?

I was reading a BBC article about evidence being presented to British House of Commons about sexual assaults by Hamas fighters. One person stated they had about 8 hours for their attack. Is this true? How incompetent or deliberately vicious is the Israeli leadership?

Its booty ... all part of the talents collected in the script ... thus we're unprotected against the cranks and boars ... especially in vast board meetings ... power rules as a regimen and then we're out, beyond ...

Because we have no clues about containing brute forte ... any learning is discouraged!

Hope is it may go on beyond but likely more subtle as in hypothetic ... all in the abstract! One must get some ... some just follow the lines and rules ...

Why? Beyond me ...I was canned and labeled, packaged off because of mental processing ... intelligence needs to be preserved ... perturbs the irrational exuberant type ... that we descended to study ... a multi etude? Mind the detailing ... and how it is attached to the Wahl ...

The abstract is a downer and sophisticated ... someone came up with a simple solution ... a potion for screwing up ... so it goes!

How do I recall this? Takes a great deal of observation through many dimensions and shades ... all for prodigal and thus wasted ... as it passes ... thro' ugh?

How best for a soul to amuse themselves in a soul less domain ... bury your self in soil ... unconscious activity ... rooting ...

Last edited:
Not only that but 12 of those Hamas terrorists that participated in the Israeli slaughter have been found to be allegedly working for UNRWA, which is meant to fund medical and food assistance to Palestinians in Gaza. They have been let go, but countries including Canada, USA, England amongst others have withdrawn and stopped all donations. This will hurt the innocent and contribute to more starvation.

What does emotion have to do with appreciation, respect and all those crazy things of fey dumb ... other than opening a gate to mysteries?

Can a mere mortal deal with such extensive sub stances ... as they descend in folly? Imagine what can get beyond that? The land of ultimate particular I zation. Then one reconsider zat, zits and Zions ... the sum of stuff of the midnight son ... Zeta?

I think even the Israeli are wondering why the protection on the border wasn't there from their own military.

Not only that but 12 of those Hamas terrorists that participated in the Israeli slaughter have been found to be allegedly working for UNRWA, which is meant to fund medical and food assistance to Palestinians in Gaza. They have been let go, but countries including Canada, USA, England amongst others have withdrawn and stopped all donations. This will hurt the innocent and contribute to more starvation.

Screw-ups and corruption are everywhere and we are conditioned to be numb about it through application of PTSD! The authorities declare: "just forget that!" The discomfort thus sinks in ... it is a hard state we are in ... turtled under the heavens! Vertebrate vs invertebrate ... at all costs of the vertex.

That point has not been reached as yet ... the peak of criminality in the justice leagues? Wait a bit, we can do it ... mortals believe we can achieve anything ... and thus the mystery gave us this wee hard place ... what a spot eh? Mental of demented ... as there appears to be nothing of psyche about it must be psychotic, a type of ghoul or fish that's all head ... Richard? The myth recycles ... as round tables ... takes the edges off ... Mort erd, or art? Set? Orch ah ... and then Orchha st rated ... blowed ... Gabriel?

I do believe there is something to the shady side ... shadows? Ci Este ... not for the occidentals ... they are into gnawing and pro*gnostic ation ... won't let it rest ...

All in the literature, perhaps as literary device ... minor things alas deep!

Last edited:
Agreed. More political posturing by governments.

Did anyone else see the CBC report on the lead up to the attack and the concerns about an imminent attack expressed to superiors by the women in the observation post many times including the day before the attack. To me it looked like the military and the government deliberately let the attack happen so they could justify a vicious military campaign. The military leadership should go to jail for their failures.

Did anyone else see the CBC report on the lead up to the attack and the concerns about an imminent attack expressed to superiors by the women in the observation post many times including the day before the attack. To me it looked like the military and the government deliberately let the attack happen so they could justify a vicious military campaign. The military leadership should go to jail for their failures.
Can you post that report?

To me it looked like the military and the government deliberately let the attack happen so they could justify a vicious military campaign. The military leadership should go to jail for their failures.
How about we have an investigation and trial first? See where the blame really lies and who is really responsible. And your first sentence is getting into conspiracy territory so some pretty solid evidence would be needed to proceed down that path officially. I will never allege malice where incompetence is likely given human history but, yeah, the whole event was clearly mishandled from the get-go. However, disentangling where things went away and who can be held legally responsible will prove difficult if not impossible.

True. Either way, I believe Netanyahu is toast as far as many Israelis are concerned.

I tried to find the CBC report. We watched it on the National about 3 nights ago. Hamas fighters were practicing the raid for a year or so in a space near the observation post that was run over. The observers, all women members of the Israeli military had been reporting for some time, a few weeks I believe, that Hamas seemed to be preparing a major assault. They sent their concerns in every day for about a week including the day before the raid, and they were afraid. They were mostly unarmed. They could see the fighters doing their practices on makeups of the barriers they had to overcome. The report indicated that misogyny in the military was a factor in the army's response. I did not find the report on the CBC website even though it had some of the best CBC reporting in a while. I do not know if HonestReporting Canada had a role in making it hard to find.

How about we have an investigation and trial first? See where the blame really lies and who is really responsible. And your first sentence is getting into conspiracy territory so some pretty solid evidence would be needed to proceed down that path officially. I will never allege malice where incompetence is likely given human history but, yeah, the whole event was clearly mishandled from the get-go. However, disentangling where things went away and who can be held legally responsible will prove difficult if not impossible.
Fog of war and all that

Good to keep in mind

Today my friend Ken shared a phone call he made last Ocotber to a Jewish friend in New York, who had to cancel a visit to his friend's wedding in Israel because his friend's fiance had been murdered by Hamas, along with many other women and children, at the infamous music festival. Ken's Jewish friend cancelled his flight and rebooked it to attend the funeral of his Israeli friends' fiance!

Today my friend Ken shared a phone call he made last Ocotber to a Jewish friend in New York, who had to cancel a visit to his friend's wedding in Israel because his friend's fiance had been murdered by Hamas, along with many other women and children, at the infamous music festival. Ken's Jewish friend cancelled his flight and rebooked it to attend the funeral of his Israeli friends' fiance!
So many sad stories coming out of this war on both sides.

Back