Melania's Message

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Please explain how this relates to the message of Melania.

And how did your amateur "psychoanalysis" of Mrs. A. relate to the message of Melania? (Which, by the way, I consider to be as clueless as she presents herself to be...)

And how did your amateur "psychoanalysis" of Mrs. A. relate to the message of Melania? (Which, by the way, I consider to be as clueless as she presents herself to be...)

Didn't give one Bette. Didn't need to - She identified her own bias.

The question of the off-trackness of the discussion is that "off track" is "off track". Pot, meet kettle. You can't complain about a derailed discussion when you've been responsible for the same thing on the same thread. Nuf said; Jae, just drop it, please.

The jacket and it's message? Related to the pussy-bow blouse she wore in conjunction with the pussy hat demos against her husband?

Last edited:
The question of the off-trackness of the discussion is that "off track" is "off track". Pot, meet kettle. You can't complain about a derailed discussion when you've been responsible for the same thing on the same thread. Nuf said; Jae, just drop it, please.

What I offered Bette was encouragement to someone. Sorry if you have a problem with that Bette. Such encouragement is, of course, quite a different thing than insulting someone.

That said, let's move along. Yes, by all means.

BetteTheRed said:
The jacket and it's message? Related to the pussy-bow blouse she wore in conjunction with the pussy hate demos against her husband?

I can't recall any such dress.

I can. The thing went viral, you would have had to try really hard not to see it.
I'm wondering if the message of the pussy-bow blouse and the cheap jacket are a cry for help, maybe?

"you would have had to try really hard not to see it"

Does this happen in confined society? Thus institution ... hard to motivate to care for what they have denied ... and thus it goes round! Cycles of thought in return ... they sometimes clique ...

Psychotherapy is rarely an alternative for the poor, or even the middle class. What is available to treat anxiety is...drugs.
so much wisdom and knowledge for the taking indeed
i'm glad psychedelics r being seriously studied after the years of propaganda to keep us ignorant and docile sheep :3

No rush ... Don is stuck by de Nous ... one ambiguous guy ... as you never know what he is really thinking ...

Maybe thought process isn't real to be him ... Toby intuit? Thus he is out ... the alternate's ide ... really obstinate alternate to change ... and under that son of US nothing changes and brute force goes on ... like insulting ignorance ... you can't ...

Thus the story goes through it and on --- the Prodigal child! That spark buried biblical lye entombed ... as Tomas as holes in the Yeoman (pageboys). The means of supporting dark formless points ...

Back