Melania's Message

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

She may have been saying that she was tired of the haters.

Even if she had such a motivation, the timing was completely off. Anyone with a brain would have realized how it would be taken on that particular trip.

If so, why does she deny that there was any message at all?

Because the message that is most obvious makes her look like a wealthy b***h who's just doing the trip to make her and her a** of a husband look good.

What message was Melania sending by wearing a coat with "I don't care, do you?" written on it?

What colour is this dress?
Whoa wow wow!

What do you hear?

The Official Reality Dot Appreciation Page

Our expectations cause us to perceive what we expect
The Science of Aural Illusions: Why Your Brain Mishears Lyrics

Distortions were intentionally built into the Parthenon to make it seem nondistorted

The Optical Illusions That Make the Parthenon Perfect - Greece Is

We will have different people having different idears on what that message meant. There will and have been some flamewars on it. And its all true. And its all not true. And it's all meaningless. In some sense.

My fav article on it so far
Melania Trump's Flack Jacket - The Atlantic

Even if she had such a motivation, the timing was completely off. Anyone with a brain would have realized how it would be taken on that particular trip.

Because the message that is most obvious makes her look like a wealthy b***h who's just doing the trip to make her and her a** of a husband look good.

Another important bit that this has helped me to grok: why, when during Obamaz term, when illegals children were seperated from their parents, wasnt there as much an uproar as there is today? Not to denigrate or negate this particular torture of children (which it looks like is now over thanks to executive decree?), but it does make me wonder. Why weren't we here on WC raging aboot it? Makes me wonder...

Hey, maybe we've all become sucked in and r getting polarized? lol Man, break out the AR 15s and the gimpsuits...

(it points 2 our beliefs and expectations and opinions can make us sick or happy?)

I didn't read about that. If you knew that, why ask the question?

Perhaps to rise you to the moment ... a bit of awareness about what you don't know ... given god as an unknown ... that is extensive topic on the unknown!

Momentum transfer ... imagine the hit and hites of it when loosing all thought?

Some say that is a crime of passion ....

This First Lady in particular is very aware if her clothes. And never wears off the rack cheap stuff

A possibility is that she was chilly and an aide loaned her a jacket

Otherwise it definitely was a message to someone. I bet she hasn’t bought a $40 jacket since she was a teen in Slovenia

A message to her odious husband? The press? The radical right?

It’s too bad because she initially did quite well visiting and showing compassion

Surprisingly she has become a popular First Lady. I expect because she shows class and appropriate reserve. While odious Donald is just a pig

This First Lady in particular is very aware if her clothes. And never wears off the rack cheap stuff

A possibility is that she was chilly and an aide loaned her a jacket

Otherwise it definitely was a message to someone. I bet she hasn’t bought a $40 jacket since she was a teen in Slovenia

A message to her odious husband? The press? The radical right?

It’s too bad because she initially did quite well visiting and showing compassion

Surprisingly she has become a popular First Lady. I expect because she shows class and appropriate reserve. While odious Donald is just a pig

Pigs are said to be good luck .. perhaps by marketing them for black mail? That would really get him going ... as he believes he is so white ...

I personally think her "compassion" was a farce. She supposedly went to check out how the children were being treated and ended up just asking the guards rather than speaking with the children and personally trying to find out if all is well. The facility that she went to only housed a few (maybe 50) teenagers. What about the smaller ones in other facilities that would be without their parents?
The executive order may have been changed, but what about the 2300 kids that won't be reunited with their parents right away?
And that jacket? The woman just demonstrated she has the poorest taste ever.

• She wouldn’t have made an “accidental” fashion faux pas on her way to a refugee children’s shelter. There’s no way. It is real news, part of the ongoing story about the careless and oblivious Trumps. It’s not a non-story. If Michelle had done that the Republicans, and Dems would be flipping out and calling for her to be fired...or given a mental health exam. Because she just would not do that. What kind of a role model for the United States is that? If she only intended it for Trump, or the media, it was still a deliberately bad choice. She knows it was a negative message that looks bad. She had to have known that.

• She wouldn’t have made an “accidental” fashion faux pas on her way to a refugee children’s shelter. There’s no way. It is real news, part of the ongoing story about the careless and oblivious Trumps. It’s not a non-story. If Michelle had done that the Republicans, and Dems would be flipping out and calling for her to be fired...or given a mental health exam. Because she just would not do that. What kind of a role model for the United States is that? If she only intended it for Trump, or the media, it was still a deliberately bad choice. She knows it was a negative message that looks bad. She had to have known that.
:rolleyes:

Fake Nous ... could this have potential for propaganda in the land of Gandhian lyrics? An indi ya attribute ... or thingy for those not understanding strange word!

So it was goosed ... literally .. but po' lei accepted by those knowing there's more to it ...

Truth is we don;t know much of authority because of immense security loss ... and our best friends we isolated by denial ... tis semi-Null! Null being where some people seize the process ... its fixed?

After that they learn no more except for fiddling on the roof ... a shadowy process ... goes on with Ephraim 've thought that pas Seth over ... you better ce phas ... it dives in a flash ... you never know when it'll come up again ... head first?

I find myself rather uninterested in what, if anything, the jacket meant. The entire family seem to lack any of the virtues I look for in politicians and public figures. Anything they say or do or wear could mean anything or nothing and be subject to change at any moment.

I find myself rather uninterested in what, if anything, the jacket meant. The entire family seem to lack any of the virtues I look for in politicians and public figures. Anything they say or do or wear could mean anything or nothing and be subject to change at any moment.

Understandable if you're not fond of their values.

What change in their values have you witnessed?

Back