Last Post Thread

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

It was a lovely wedding...and I have met Prince Philip so they aren't ALL strangers to me...off to rest for a bit before the day gets busy.

It was a lovely wedding...and I have met Prince Philip so they aren't ALL strangers to me...off to rest for a bit before the day gets busy.

It was a beautiful wedding - as will be the millions of weddings all around the world.

So you get to call him Phil? :D In private, of course. ;) If I could meet a Royal, I think Charles would be more my speed. He seems to be a bit more of a thinker than some of them.

Sore shoulder so I'm glad the weather is a bit suckish. Don't really feel like working out of doors today anyhow. Not sure what I did. Nothing traumatic that I recall, so must have just moved the wrong way or something.

So you get to call him Phil? :D In private, of course. ;) If I could meet a Royal, I think Charles would be more my speed. He seems to be a bit more of a thinker than some of them.

Sore shoulder so I'm glad the weather is a bit suckish. Don't really feel like working out of doors today anyhow. Not sure what I did. Nothing traumatic that I recall, so must have just moved the wrong way or something.

The royal I most like to visit is the Burger King.

I called him that anyway ;) When I was younger I wasn't impressed with Charles - now that I've heard more about his work, I'm impressed.

Yum to the Pike Place. I'm enjoying an organic dark roast that was roasted in Prince George, BC. My cup is empty.....:eek: Time to brew a second. :coffee:

Lots of people driving by, very few stopping to even look at our sale...we are 1 of 11 that I know are running in town today as it's Mirror Days (pancake breakfast, parade, shine and shine, + other events during the day)

Reactions: Jae
Lots of people driving by, very few stopping to even look at our sale...we are 1 of 11 that I know are running in town today as it's Mirror Days (pancake breakfast, parade, shine and shine, + other events during the day)

Sounds like a fun day BethAnne. Why, "Mirror Days?"

Last as I put this down and continue to do work around the house. We've made an appointment to meet a real estate agent tomorrow. :eek:

Back