Knocked off the Sound Waves.

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Midnight in Paris ... Starts up again?

Pastorally it is still dark ... based on that lass from Paris ... Joan who countered Jean as the franc John as available label for attaché?

Thus the beginning of Stix? Doubtful! The film noire goes on ...

Today he said he wasn't backing out of the Paris Climate agreement. Or did I get that wrong?
Lol
Its like Bible Study
45 the Fool writes or says something
And then there is relentless commentary on just what it is He "means"
Expect more mind blows...

Lol
Its like Bible Study
45 the Fool writes or says something
And then there is relentless commentary on just what it is He "means"
Expect more mind blows...
Well generally people expect their president to say what he means at least most of the time - not flip flop 24 hrs or less, later. So, he may be playing games with the media who are trying in earnest to figure it out but that's not the fault of well intended journalists doing their jobs.

mind blows

Like Babylonian storms or hill'd a go ... a mound in the time of mind? Many consider mental piles chit-Tu ... only motives allowed ... on fire E-motive as E-> chi in some transpirations of icons ... a porely understood hole ... place for posting of apostolic incidents? Probably not ... these are claimed in some traditions as flashing awareness ... such intelligence is hated by fixations ... unless reduced to the gritty!

This morning T ruined one of my favourite songs with a tweet. Elton John should sue.

The Donald kind of went f-ing nuts on Twitter from what I heard. CN Train with a "Make America Great Again" hat? Hitting Hilary with a golf ball? He must have been hitting the sauce or something.

I think following the current POTUS would raise my blood pressure too much. CBC and Mendalla here are more my Twitter excitement level.
I'm not a Twitter user but I see his tweets come up on google searches and/ or headlines - and I read his Twitter feed sometimes. It can be entertaining - the responses, anyway.

I have to say that for most of the 4 months I was in St. Anthony this past Summer references to Trump were minor.

The Northern Pen is mostly stories relevant to life on the Great Northern Peninsula. Poor Salmon runs, poor capelin runs, new quota cuts on shrimp, people angry that this doctor was fired by the hospital, people angry that that doctor was fired from the hospital, people angry that the other doctor wasn't fired by the hospital. Come From Away fashion shots of people visiting historic sites in Parkas in June.

Very relaxing.

Except for the Parka pics, it isn't that cold in June.

Stay away from CBC tv lol
Which reminds me, have u tried ever to watch soaps silently? An old friend of mine does so and he says he can follow it quite well lol

Soaping silently causes froth and quantum states ... perhaps a Bier with me state ... willet wash?

Back