Hardeep Singh Nijjar

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

The reluctance of the Liberals and Conservatives to address violence by the Sikh extremists has bothered me for over ten years. The failure to investigate and prosecute one of the high profile members of the extremists bothers me even more.

In a totally free world many Sikh Hostility as the way out ... and thus many go as consequence of our own deficiency! These may be noted as holes in the rationalizing system ... piths that one can fall into ... expect increased pith is ... like ein sof ... not as they appear as cracked soul? They manifest as something else ... deceptions?

The reluctance of the Liberals and Conservatives to address violence by the Sikh extremists has bothered me for over ten years. The failure to investigate and prosecute one of the high profile members of the extremists bothers me even more.
I'm not up on all the ins and outs on what should be done, but isn't it India that needs to get these criminals extradited? What law does Canada have to stand on for crimes in India to punish them? How were they allowed to get on a plane in India to get here?

I'm not up on all the ins and outs on what should be done, but isn't it India that needs to get these criminals extradited? What law does Canada have to stand on for crimes in India to punish them? How were they allowed to get on a plane in India to get here?
From what I know, India gov't has tried for years and years and always got stymied?

There are a lot of pro-Khalistan politicians?

(that said, not all Khalistan are terrorists...)

And Sikhs are an amazing success story
With lots and lots of money now...you should see their funerals and weddings and parades :3

I hope this short vid helps

I was referring to criminal activity in Canada including assaults on those Sikhs who dare to contradict them, harassment and threats, and participation in the preparation for the bombing of the Air India flight, and the promotion in Canada of violence against Indian leaders. All of these are crimes committed in Canada including as recently as last summer.

My Sikh friends and colleagues never showed an interest in Khalistan. Their focus was on succeeding and contributing in Canada and helping relatives in India.
I've never even really had my attention drawn much to Khalistan until this. I was aware of the Air India bombing, but it certainly wasn't something I was aware of at the time due to my age, and hadn't sought out the context for it.

So yes, similar with the Sikhs I know - Khalistan never came up while talking.

I've never even really had my attention drawn much to Khalistan until this. I was aware of the Air India bombing, but it certainly wasn't something I was aware of at the time due to my age, and hadn't sought out the context for it.

So yes, similar with the Sikhs I know - Khalistan never came up while talking.

Some people are religiously attracted to Kali ... sometime Cali ... and are thus Called for Culling ... reason for chaos ... as few wish to got ... got it?

It maybe normal process ...

This is getting uglier all the time. Now there's an indictment out in the US alleging, in essence, a campaign against the Sikh leadership in North America. Sadly, Modi seems to think that the solution to the Sikh problem is to steal a page from Putin's book and starting committing extra-territorial executions of his enemies.

The greater powers always have their tyrannies that are denied in person!

Resolution: we live in a lie or some other kind of dream ... unreal, or abstract?

Few understand the darkness that goes on as a corruption in out system without a hidden light ... it is just how it went down ... humbling sector of God!

I wonder if Modi will demand the US remove some of their diplomatic staff from India? Not likely.

Back