CRA Employee CERB Scam.

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Did I do that?
Sorry Tv Show GIF by Laff

Who knows. It's fixed now.

Seems like a good deterrent by example in the future. All the employees had to do was ask the head of the program....the one in charge.....do I qualify as an employee of the CRA?
Did you ever call about any of the benefits? It's actually a question they would not answer, an individual had to decide for themselves. Calling in wasn't even great at getting things clarified, oftentimes the employees weren't even aware of what information had been posted on the public information. Should CRA employees be given more help with advice for their own circumstances from the CRA?

Those who were fired after the investigation - I do not think it was a misunderstanding at that point. Especially as they made it easy afterwards to declare that in hindsight, one wasn't eligible and to pay back the money. So it wasn't just confusion in the moment or even temptation in the moment, there was time after to be like oh I didn't qualify but I did apply (for whatever reason).

I would like to know though, were these just people in a wait and see if asked to pay it back instead of volunteering to do so or if there was more of a coverup than that. I suspect the latter.

Did you ever call about any of the benefits? It's actually a question they would not answer, an individual had to decide for themselves. Calling in wasn't even great at getting things clarified, oftentimes the employees weren't even aware of what information had been posted on the public information. Should CRA employees be given more help with advice for their own circumstances from the CRA?

Those who were fired after the investigation - I do not think it was a misunderstanding at that point. Especially as they made it easy afterwards to declare that in hindsight, one wasn't eligible and to pay back the money. So it wasn't just confusion in the moment or even temptation in the moment, there was time after to be like oh I didn't qualify but I did apply (for whatever reason).

I would like to know though, were these just people in a wait and see if asked to pay it back instead of volunteering to do so or if there was more of a coverup than that. I suspect the latter.
I'm thinking if they were still working full time or nothing changed , they would know they didn't qualify.
Some were students or other circumstances that did allow them to qualify.

I'm thinking if they were still working full time or nothing changed , they would know they didn't qualify.

Anyone working for CRA is more likely to know the rules than the average citizen would. That's probably why they were fired

Some were students or other circumstances that did allow them to qualify.
I agree with that, no need to ask if their income wasn't reduced, that seems clear!

I heard of other people who were still working full time and applied “ just because they could”. My son had to apply for the Covid sickness money, back then he had to stay home for two week to quarantine and he gets only one day sick pay. Not sure if this was a payment you could get in other provinces or just a NS thing. That was a good thing to have. He got $400 for a week, I believe. He was not vaccinated and there was no way he could have gone to work. He was so sick.

Watering fuzzy things like unclear visions?

There was a book that said to set a watchman ... and that failed according to the clock that indicated evil is among us forming BS ...

Now is that Belief System, Business System, Bureaucratic System or just more of the Bull and Canon to observe and avoid if beyond the loess of avarice ... the dirt in the system?

There is evil in the loess as it evolves to Laws and loss, as mental capacity decreases ... as we despise such process as might be an offshoot of wise dumb folk that pass virtually unseen to the alternate!

It is said that great power over looks the humble item ... then one might ask: "What do we know for sure?" Nothing, because of our objection for such process!

Thus the object is out there ... beyond the subject of contention ... mobs without clues about crossing queues ... thin lines?

Stated once to separate genius for the alternate ... get it? Bull is often very sloppy and not precise ... all beyond the point of conscience; ʘ in the past an icon or intimate that was appreciated! Thus the conscience goes ...

Still they teach to follow the heart although broken over the loss of gut sentience and head M'N as MU's'n ... humble form of the Hebrew sane symbol as סין spelt with the final nun as a bone rattler ... fear not for the quivering shall continue as the lairs observe what they ejected ...

Still they will not wish you to know ... for generations to come ... as generation and coming (anon) is said to be a crisis if you can't get off with the item ...

Queue anon ... that raises an abstract ...

Last edited:
The dirt is deep and composed of every kind of unknown you can abstract as incarnate (an image that isn't)?

Thus many get confused over reality and the chaos thereof ... its a mess ... know? Few care or give AD 'M! That being the medium ... that is not well observed and virtue unseen ... down and humble?

Human leaning, tilde, or trait causing stains on the Wahl! Plato's concern ... Hypo's words on walking light ... creating shadows under the trees and in the primal garden ... some leader's wamp*UM! Beyond belief of the other 3 systems ... Marie Lave au ... as another 'one' goes down ... retuning nut'n ... with decisive consequences ... bum steers?

Alas I've told not to speak of items without Ba'aLs ... as fears are stampeded in ... and noth'n done to avoid more of the same ...

I get this scene from Australia ... from down under ...

Last edited:
Back