A better way to handle North Korea?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

I'd say at least some of our anxieties and feelings over N Korea are based on our BS, the filter through which we experience the world.

So I enjoy when someone is able to see through another BS/Semantic Gloss/Reality Tunnel/Perspectacle

Jesus was one such person
Hitler forever changed our psyche
So was Marx (unfortunately Harpo isnt talking)

Some of our BS is a part of who we r; when we r born we already think of the world as a safe place or a dangerous place and that is very difficult to change.

Wittgenstein wrote in his Tractatus that most problems are psychological, they r problems of words.

Words (and BS) are very powerful

My North Korea Blog Posts - Indexed for Historians - Dilbert Blog

It's possible the U.S. next move will be to try to separate North Korea from it relationship to China. There can be not the slightest doubt that the U.S. objective is still the conquest of China.

No, I don't think it does. This is, after all, the super power which couldn't defeat Vietnam and hasn't defeated Afghanistan in 16 years.

But that won't prevent the very greedy from going for it.

No, I don't think it does. This is, after all, the super power which couldn't defeat Vietnam and hasn't defeated Afghanistan in 16 years.

But that won't prevent the very greedy from going for it.
i cant believe these very greedy wont b able 2 see the impossibility of it, then?
i assume they are mega rich
which means they have access 2 ways and means 2 give them super accurate forcasts and skill sets that would tell them which actions were to achieve which results?
these mega rich i dont think r mega stupid; i would think that people like that r very very competent because the incompetent would be weeded out by the more skilled competition?
i dunno
just spitballing here lol

i cant believe these very greedy wont b able 2 see the impossibility of it, then?
i assume they are mega rich
which means they have access 2 ways and means 2 give them super accurate forcasts and skill sets that would tell them which actions were to achieve which results?
these mega rich i dont think r mega stupid; i would think that people like that r very very competent because the incompetent would be weeded out by the more skilled competition?
i dunno
just spitballing here lol

You've heard of blind concepts ... tis black cognizance!

Hi,
i would think that people like that r very very competent because the incompetent would be weeded out by the more skilled competition?
No doubt that Lex Luthor was competent. Question is what was the intended outcome? The good of competent me and mine, or the good of all? Oh that we had competence seeking the good of all!

George

"Lex Luthor is a wealthy, power-mad American business magnate, ingenious engineer, philanthropist to the city of Metropolis, and one of the most intelligent people in the world. A charismatic and well-known public figure, he is the owner of a conglomerate named LexCorp, with Mercy Graves as his personal assistant and bodyguard. He is intent on ridding the world of the alien Superman, whom Lex Luthor views as an obstacle to his megalomaniacal plans and as a threat to the very existence of humanity." Wiki Link

Hi,
No doubt that Lex Luthor was competent. Question is what was the intended outcome? The good of competent me and mine, or the good of all? Oh that we had competence seeking the good of all!

George

"Lex Luthor is a wealthy, power-mad American business magnate, ingenious engineer, philanthropist to the city of Metropolis, and one of the most intelligent people in the world. A charismatic and well-known public figure, he is the owner of a conglomerate named LexCorp, with Mercy Graves as his personal assistant and bodyguard. He is intent on ridding the world of the alien Superman, whom Lex Luthor views as an obstacle to his megalomaniacal plans and as a threat to the very existence of humanity." Wiki Link

Do delusional gods really need humans ... and thus follow the ideal that human labourers can be eliminated ... physically, mentally and emotionally?

Just ponder the image of this appearing in a broken mind (psyche, or soul medium)!

Hi,

George

*giggle*
what does a fictional character have to do with anything again?

ps one of my fav interpretations on cueball was Grant Morrison's All Star Superman. Supes is dying and visits Lex in prison and challenges Lex to do what he said he always wanted 2 do: change the world 4 the better. Really good comic. They made it into a movie as well.

Of course, we shouldn't forget that previous versions of Dear Leader have come to the table in the past without much really changing.

I expect that Nort Korea is going to play to 45's frail ego and once they get enough attention they will step away from the table until next time.

Sti finding it bizarre how the same exact people ("race"?) of the S Koreans and N Koreans can be at war

Like how the English treated the Irish etc etc other groups throughout time

We human beings r BIZARRE

On the same day that the leaders of North and South Korea met and agreed to a historic peace deal ...
  • The five largest defense contractors in the U.S. lost more than $10 billion in value.
Now that lasting peace could be on the horizon between North and Korea and stocks are dropping, it raises questions about how defense contractors in the U.S. will recover. If there is no bear to poke and no war to threaten in North Korea, will the U.S. increase tensions in Syria, at the risk of provoking Russia? Or will it resume its propaganda campaign against Iran in an attempt to convince Americans that the country is in desperate need of “freedom and democracy,” when in reality the military-industrial complex is in dire need of high stocks and successful profits?

Military Industrial Complex Stocks Sent Crashing as North and South Korea Achieve Peace

On the same day that the leaders of North and South Korea met and agreed to a historic peace deal ...
  • The five largest defense contractors in the U.S. lost more than $10 billion in value.
Now that lasting peace could be on the horizon between North and Korea and stocks are dropping, it raises questions about how defense contractors in the U.S. will recover. If there is no bear to poke and no war to threaten in North Korea, will the U.S. increase tensions in Syria, at the risk of provoking Russia? Or will it resume its propaganda campaign against Iran in an attempt to convince Americans that the country is in desperate need of “freedom and democracy,” when in reality the military-industrial complex is in dire need of high stocks and successful profits?

Military Industrial Complex Stocks Sent Crashing as North and South Korea Achieve Peace

Maybe the contractors could go back to making durable household goods ...

Back