Women-born-women, cis-gender, and trans

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

So, just to ensure that I understand.

If someone agrees with your analysis on a topic, then all is good.

If they see nuances, then they are coming from the right...and are "insidiously evil"

Makes it hard to have a conversation . Well, unless it is about absolutes which little in life is about.
Nope. It's that caving to fascism is not a compromise up for discussion. The warning flags go up early, rather than late.

How willing are you to be open, when it comes to fundementalist religion? Not very, right? And that's good. When you have figured out that every interaction with that person is them trying to manipulate you to a belief that you feel is harmful, you have learned not to be open to buying it, right? And then you meet someone trying to manipulate you in the same direction with a different tactic, you are more aware, am I wrong?

Yet, you don't hate the person...but you don't join their position, either. And if it's becoming a regular occurance, and your family starts joining a cult, don't you start to oppose it?

Last edited:
Just because every windstorm is not a tornado doesn't mean I can't tell when the clouds moving in look nasty.

May be air looms weaving and wobbling ... in Celtic lands it may be a cognizant Eire ... a Shadow of the past ...

Shadow can corrupt the fires ... like a Sunday Morning coming down and turning the corner ... go check out the wilds ... ...

You know what...I like Kate Bornstein and I respect how she identifies herself. She is not saying that trans women are not or cannot identify as women. And she is not a cis-gendered feminist calling trans women just another group of patriarchal men pretending to be women...she is not doing that. The issue is exclusion and she is not part of the right wing problem...the right wing attitude towards trans women is not a"nuanced" problem. It's just a problem. And she is not nuanced about her identity, she is very upfront about how she feels about herself. That doesn't automatically make the right wing position part of a nuanced bigger picture.

As soon as I take the position that the bigotry and exclusion of the right towards trans people is simply part of the nuanced bigger picture...then I am complicity willing to accept bigotry and exclusion of trans women in society. And so, I won't accept that. Because then maybe I become willing to accept other bigoted positions against people who have achieved advances in equality as part of a "nuanced" bigger picture, and so on...and pretty soon bigotry becomes acceptable and equality gains are lost. No.

Last edited:
In the gene pool ... that small thing within ... is there part of mother and father in all folk ... thus chaos over the coming s and goings? Depending on vector and tensors! And what has more te noir than mean sects ... they are almost erased because of bipolar extreme trends ...

Thus mettle NDs ... brass mon KiSS ...

Has anyone seen this? I found it really interesting and helpful. I feel like I learned alot. Recommended.
There appear to be some valid criticisms though. The warning at the beginning seems silly, also some feel that the use of hormones to delay adolescence is also contentious.

Last edited:
Back