BIDEN - Some people think......... How do you feel?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Can common sense prevail in an environment of non sense? Improbable when dealing with irrational politicians?

I just don't know if it can be fixed without mass've destruction ... nothing left by immaterial stretch?

And back to business as usual in Washington. I hope no one really expected an end to US hypocrisy on human rights just because a Dem is in office.

In an open world of emotional intellect all is allowable ... and the demos (at the bottom) can figure out what went wrong up top ... thus power at it best! May be brat worst depending on perspective ...

A god child interfering with life in its darkest hour?

Biden got his stimulus package, valued at 1.9 trillion USD, passed in the Senate but a moderate Democrat was the biggest holdup and some compromises had to be made to get him onside.

And progressives aren't happy that the White House accepted a decision by the Senate parliamentarian that raising minimum wage had to be split off.

So it looks like Biden's big obstacle in pushing his agenda may be the centrist-progressive split in his own party

De Po' is no good ... they must be denied at all costs ...

Thus the collapse of socialization! We become dissociated ... autonomous chitz ... the bulk cannot see its tensors ... anon!

One should know when not to ask ... especially questions that upset the exceptional powerful commonwealth!

Abstract the collapse of the white wasting ... white trash as allegory?

Yeah, I feel the same. He feels like a bit of caretaker President, cleaning up the mess and keeping the lights on for someone more interesting, but at least he's getting the job done instead of crowing and stroking his own ego on social media like a certain other recent Prez.

Another strange...hmm, Tribal thing? That makes me chickle and shake my head is sombunall peeps blaming US inflation on Biden.

That can be easily falsified. The inflation is global.

Confirmation bias and motivated reasoning are part of how we work

Human beings :whistle: :love: o_O :eek: :mad:

Is global a spherical thing defined by many rings? Many folk fear rings as fore runner of containment ... thus globophobia ...

Then Angel Falls encompasses water ... in NA it may be Hiawatha ... a mire spirit? Dendrology? Dead ringers ...

Another strange...hmm, Tribal thing? That makes me chickle and shake my head is sombunall peeps blaming US inflation on Biden.

That can be easily falsified. The inflation is global.

Confirmation bias and motivated reasoning are part of how we work

Human beings :whistle: :love: o_O :eek: :mad:
OTOH, blaming/crediting the party in power for economic conditions that are really out of their control is a time-honoured logical fallacy in most democracies, or so it seems. In the end, all politicians can really do is work to mitigate when things are bad and shore up and build when things are going well. The problem seems to be that the shoring up and building often doesn't happen as governments see good times as an opportunity to turn into deficit-fighting axe wielders. It's really the old grasshopper and the ant story, except governments don't understand how to be the ant and use good times to prepare for the bad times so we are perpetually in grasshopper mode.

Large bugs vs small bugs in the beginning the anti mode ...

Then some folk are against all things ... and God is humbled ...

OTOH, blaming/crediting the party in power for economic conditions that are really out of their control is a time-honoured logical fallacy in most democracies, or so it seems. In the end, all politicians can really do is work to mitigate when things are bad and shore up and build when things are going well. The problem seems to be that the shoring up and building often doesn't happen as governments see good times as an opportunity to turn into deficit-fighting axe wielders. It's really the old grasshopper and the ant story, except governments don't understand how to be the ant and use good times to prepare for the bad times so we are perpetually in grasshopper mode.
When I read "deficit-fighting axe wielders" I have the image of a whole Chew of Beaver marching on Ottawa :3 Well, waddling :3

There's that lead into "S" chewing sense again ... abstaining from hostility and violence as counter allows total downfall of all good sense. Some opposition to destructive power may be necessary for balance ... but some abstinence to overuse is recommended from the alternate psyche ...

If "not" that massive gnawing advances and we destroy our duplicitous self ... through blind process ... the tree of Et IHC falls ... de IHC is generally an unknown ... see him go? Then the entire concept goes deeper ...

Back