When Living in a Domain That is a Bit Off ...

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Luce NDs

Is it best to incarnate as insane?

I know it seems crazy ... but how else to conform?

Some of my prior supervisors said not to tell anyone anything ... thus nothing descended upon us ... and all intelligence was lost!

That's how naivete goes round ... circular process ...

Did you know that incarnate once meant something that indicated that appearances were not as the were hacked up to be ... or thus appearances were not!

Leading to dog's breakfast ...

Folks are not sentient of this ... even tho' pretending to be ... thus vast pretense!

Hoo dah th' unque ... but it didn't go far because of great emotions that overwhelmed ... farce Ide?

Expect vanishing points ...

I often feel a bit like a stranger in a strange land. I've had that "feeling" much of my life, being the unfortunate (for me, anyway) combo of a first gen immigrant (albeit from Great Britain, but more different than you'd think) and an "overly bright" woman.

So I'm not sure if one "incarnates as insane" or "appears that way to the inhabitants"?

I often feel a bit like a stranger in a strange land. I've had that "feeling" much of my life, being the unfortunate (for me, anyway) combo of a first gen immigrant (albeit from Great Britain, but more different than you'd think) and an "overly bright" woman.

So I'm not sure if one "incarnates as insane" or "appears that way to the inhabitants"?

This may fit with one of the old definitions of incarnate as something that forms in a mental image that isn't truly real ... and by gospel can be disposed of ... or religiously denied! Is that abstract enough to develop a sense of improvable fallacy?

It is like me being told I have no roots in the Sami people ... can I be denied such information by someone that doesn't have a clue who I am? This has occurred tome both mentally and physically ...

I understand that the Sami's were tundral wonderers in Europe and east ... thus I still mentally wonder about the perspective but cannot deny the archeology and genes ... they're old stuff ... wild enough to raise Shriek in the pious ... the Green Monster thing as natural trees of relationship ... if you can relate. Some don't relate to nothing ... one of the most difficult topics to discuss with folk that do not appreciate that nibbling sense ... Nibelung (pinched Eire bag)??

It can take your breath away they tell me ... I wasn't allowed any relaxation and resonance regarding that pool! Just lived as a lie to everything my ancestors took for granted ... a given (a'Donatus)? Relax it is just a word variant in the great sea of them ... may be stored in a deep dark spot ...

This may fit with one of the old definitions of incarnate as something that forms in a mental image that isn't truly real ... and by gospel can be disposed of ... or religiously denied! Is that abstract enough to develop a sense of improvable fallacy?

It is like me being told I have no roots in the Sami people ... can I be denied such information by someone that doesn't have a clue who I am? This has occurred to me ...

I understand that the Sami's were tundral wonderers in Europe and east ... thus I still mentally wonder about the perspective but cannot deny the archeology and genes ... they're old stuff ... wild enough to raise Shriek in the pious ... the Green Monster thing as natural trees of relationship ... if you can relate. Some don't relate to nothing ... one of the most difficult topics to discuss with folk that do not appreciate that nibbling sense ... Nibelung (pinched Eire bag)??

It can take your breath away they tell me ... I wasn't allowed any relaxation and resonance regarding that pool! Just lived as a lie to everything my ancestors took for granted ... a given (a'Donatus)? Relax it is just a word variant in the great sea of them ... may be stored in a deep dark spot ...

This could cause chaos because of the misunderstood differentiation in the definitions of:
  • indigenous/ indigent/ endogenous/ endogeneity ...

One being perhaps ...

• originating or occurring naturally in a particular place; native.

"the indigenous peoples of Siberia"​

It all has something to do with being something with a beginning and thus original as genes ... alas they too have been corrupted in a sense!

Is that swift or what ... perhaps something emerging from a stack or chimney! It all happened as a wisp ...

Is humor a difficult fluid or just a counterpart of phlegm-ish as rendered to Flemish ... chewing and spitting over not much?

It is a wee spot on the European cartography! Choked ...

My Nanny Mac came from Flemish roots, as I understand it, but unlike Mom's side of the family (where there are also still 3 elders, only one of them demented, to ask questions of), no family member has done any/much work on Dad's family tree.

Are the Sami people related to the Inuit?

My Nanny Mac came from Flemish roots, as I understand it, but unlike Mom's side of the family (where there are also still 3 elders, only one of them demented, to ask questions of), no family member has done any/much work on Dad's family tree.

Are the Sami people related to the Inuit?
The Sami are the people in Northern Norway and Sweden formerly referred to as Laplanders. I don't think they are related to Innu. There are, however, groups in Siberia that are.

In some legends in myth ... the Sami wandered far and wide as some of those Siberian deviates ... eternal wanderers?

Some even say on a pagan vacation one of their members takes off smoking on a dark hallowed Eve and drops things on folks as gifts that are often misunderstood to come from Deire things ... this story goes on over Millenia in varied form ... an item of contention to those with confined, contained and restricted belief about night images ...

Why is it when I looked at my ancestors countenance I could see some similarities to those folk on Kamchatka? Sometimes it focused right in the eyes and ayes ... dark Ayres eh bi? Might 'ave been the sheep ... then this distant 'slaughter ... far laughter? Vast satyr ... black midnight as a mule? Carries well ... deux 'r esse?

Last edited:
Do folk that fill in the underground portions of myth seem more understood or yust understanding ... thus looking shorter like dwarfs, elves, etc.?

Minor appearances in cold climates ... deep snow job ... nothing exposed by the whites of their ayres ... Eis? Yes Ire ...

How closely examined would one be to qualify for escape? Then they bolted ... a Sami icon originating from Rumi ... once interpreted as Runni!

Thus the Jungian arch roué "L" and Freudian skið ... that slippery urge! That "ð" even messed up one of Gretta Vosper's addresses ... I bet she doesn't even recall that I was on the scene ... many folks don't entertain my presence! I often raise alien thoughts and expressions ... purely unknown and deceased thoughts as adequately prostituted on a medium ... imagine the occluded dirt ...

Yet they still can't see what I perceive ... might be the experience! So many experiences are said to be ignored turning back to NDE's ... they pas-st insufficiently eccentric to say their cranks! Residually obscure ... yet still in shadowy residence ... twas a bleak house ...

Last edited:
Is digressing beyond normal limitations a sense of apoplexy (defined as bloody brain or incapacity or speechlessness caused by extreme anger)?

Therein we go with apop*lexy/lexis ... that might direct us to open a dictionary to find appropriate words for what we formerly couldn't address. So much dissonance and anarchy to remain simple ... life is just not like that in the great abstract tree ... manufactured thing? Someone made it up ...

Imagine the kind of madness required to create such a disturbance in the cosmos ... a heated ephemeral item? Can these take flight? Could be Lucile ...

Ambrose myth with its own ambiance ... chimera in the dark?

Did anyone investigate the nature of the amyl toxic compound burning on a containership off Victoria?

It is related to anesthetics in the field of synaptic inhibition ... yes I didn't think there would be any broad spread curiosity!

May resemble allozyme's ... lest we forget! So many dark words in an inky sea ...

Thus the determination of autonomous ... as we separated that out ... indeterminate elimination?

As sit happens ... and the dull were whetted ... bought to the point as some say ... salient?

Rig Amour Tis ... trunk of epi stem o logix ... stiffed as a tree in the Magic Black Forest!

Lo land Boa is sum ... I.E. Sigma ... ζ in psyche slip misinterpreted as Ze Ta! A charged exponent ... just fomenting Booz ... that's the spirit!

In the morning after the powerful shab bae time ... he couldn't move ... like bolted ... he had trouble disengaging from the cougar ... a mean cat won over ...

Back