When Living in a Domain That is a Bit Off ...

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

BetteTheRed

Resident Heretic
Pronouns
She/Her/Her
Nope. I was talking about Chretien's position that as minister of Indian Affairs, he had no idea that there was anything wrong with residential schools. Compared them with his own "boarding school" experience. I find it pretty disturbing, actually. And he's a good Catholic, too, I believe, and they are understandably prone to turning a blind eye at priest/nun behaviours, usually using terms like "bad apple" instead of "endemic"...

Mendalla

Agnostic pan(en)theist gorilla
Pronouns
He/Him/His
I was talking about Chretien's position that as minister of Indian Affairs, he had no idea that there was anything wrong with residential schools.
That is some pretty serious bulls**t there. My opinion of him dropped a few notches today. He has done some great stuff for this country, but an admission and apology would have served him and the country better than a CYA denial.

Luce NDs

That is some pretty serious bulls**t there. My opinion of him dropped a few notches today. He has done some great stuff for this country, but an admission and apology would have served him and the country better than a CYA denial.

And yet ... the same old song prevails! Maybe something to do with piety and resistance to change in executive spots ... a damn in privilege's?

Resembles a stonewall ...

Luce NDs

Sorry my joke about the song thread fell flat, but isn't this a line from a song?

Agreeing with comments about our former prime minister

There are sharps, flats and rests in the entire thing ... as a hostile ideal ... thank God heh rests unseen! Over the horizon? Things and immaterial as yet unseen!

Luce NDs

Aphoorisms are good to go as unexplained metaphors ... given the collective that wishes not to know!

Supports the theory about the 4 stages of consciousness and sentience ... collective/individualisms with conscious and unconscious part as de Seminal ... really iconic! Beyond moralization ...

Luce NDs

My mom had a lot of those aphorisms, some biblical and some not.

People are not really up on ancient aphorisms as some book stated we shouldn't have such knowledge ... just to add to the chaos ...

Did you know there is a whole sect of people that wouldn't be happy if the ordinary folk became informed about what the elite were doing up there ... thus grief curve theory! Like a Saxon put into hanging and passed off as Socrates ... dune gone!

Mist Ide ...