What would Jesus be?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Did someone person-alite teach cultivation and all that was involved? Thus mean cuts ... some branches of polity fear be'n aborted!

Some have said the translation could be a stone Mason.. or at least a son of one.
But if God is the father, either literally or not, it seems that whatever he did he would try to fill Gods shoes even today.
It would be strange to see Jesus on Twitter though but I guess you do what you gotta do to reach people.

Yes, I believe that the Greek word is tekton, which implies skilled labour, but not a specific profession.

So you're going with arborist then?

He certainly used more gardening/farming metaphors than labouring ones, yes? (Although my very favourite story is of the workers waiting in the square to be hired, and the last hired being paid identically to those who worked all day.)

He certainly used more gardening/farming metaphors than labouring ones, yes? (Although my very favourite story is of the workers waiting in the square to be hired, and the last hired being paid identically to those who worked all day.)
Gardeners, farmers and arborists are also labourers.

The parable referenced points to a grace-based economy over and against a merit-based economy. Labour still a necessary component of each though compensation differs. In the grace-based economy existence and presence is compensated and in the merit-based economy workers are commodified and compensated based on their production. Grace places a value on the person being, merit places a value on the person doing. Grace gives what is undeserved according to the will of the giver. Merit gets only the value assigned by the taker.

Any texts that highlight the scandal of grace are favourites of mine.

John

And one has to ask about the safe 'arbor! How did it come up without roots and underground parts as subtle?

Then as arbore if may be just that human flaw ... a' hole! resolves the question of incarnate and the definition of one perspective that states incarnate is a thing that appears incomplete ... paralleling some definitions of abstract ... and thus it goes ... unfinished!

I am on a list for heart vale replacement ... a miracle as my dad taught me our family was reputed to be heartless ... if a piece is removed from heartless grounds does that descend into negative emotional territory when operating imaginatively? Kind've out there or OBI ...

And in some tradition is a dark strike or mark as recorded ... perhaps an odd beam 'err! Always po' lei misunderstood by those against understanding and all that none sense ... the metaphors are thus stacked ...

Back