Virtual Secret Santa Anyone?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Come people - let your imaginations run wild and be generous and creative in gifting to our friends here!

I have my little (and I mean little) virtual gift ready. Just waiting for a recipient. If there's a theme, I'll see what I can do.

@Carolla @ninj and myself are in.

@BetteTheRed are you still interested?

@BethAnne @Mendalla @Pinga @Waterfall are some of the others who come to mind who may be interested in doing a virtual secret santa. Let me know by tomorrow (Wed) if you want in!

I do have a theme in mind too as a suggestion, no need to stick to it,
Thanks but I will have to reluctantly pass this year...too much going on...thanks for asking though

I have my little (and I mean little) virtual gift ready. Just waiting for a recipient. If there's a theme, I'll see what I can do.
No need to stick with the theme, it's just a suggestion!

Theme is:
Share the Joy & Not the Germs!
Include something (a thought, mention a thing, a song, etc.) that has brought you joy and will hopefully bring some joy to the other person too.

Not necessary, but it can be a springing off point if stuck or it can be a little creative challenge to include with a gift already in mind.

Joey was an essence that drifted out of the abstract ... commonly known as the domain of the imagination ... as dream Master!

May be a psychosis that comes on us as san m'n (w/o m'n?) some urges may arise from no where's ... a state with nothing to it!

Some ID may be required to draw it out of where it came from ... as Bishop of Myra stated ... god is a point that is all over the place without confinement ... creating a baffled paradox! Thus some folk are totally baffled and wahl 'dover by emotional eruptions ...

Psyche case ... for when all th' aught was go 'd ... gone! Sacred territory ... that sacrosanct void ... in deep past represented by the ankh as fertility symbol rendered down! Just to allow conceptions to rise from that barren place ...

Back