TRUDEAU - Some people think......... How do you feel?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

So how do people feel aboot Trudeau's sartorial appearance?

Beard or no beard?

Feathered hair or more military?

I think he DOES look good in a penguin suit. My fav tie was his teal one

And all of his other fab costumes he wore over his life

The Shiek

The Raj
Sherlock Holmes
The red tartan pleated skirt

The rose Kindness shirt
His Clark Kent dealie

His awesome smile
Gaping even
A fun Cdn civil servant all around

How aboot you?

Who cares what he wears? He could go around wearing a clown suit for all I care as long as he was a competent leader.

Most airlines are not making buckets of money.
Governments should be providing people with handicaps the aids they need to be mobile and improving laws regarding accessibility.

Because not all of us are Pragmatists and can appreciate aesthetics and even beauty
I also appreciate aesthetics and beauty as I am pretty sure you know, but I don't use them to evaluate leadership. That requires other standards.

For instance, Trump is a pretty good dresser for the most part. He was even a decent looking guy back in the 80s. I don't think he shows any leadership qualities that I would vote for and his fashion sense doesn't change that.

It is unfortunate that Trudeau seemed more interested in political games than governance.
Amen.

I also appreciate aesthetics and beauty as I am pretty sure you know, but I don't use them to evaluate leadership. That requires other standards.

For instance, Trump is a pretty good dresser for the most part. He was even a decent looking guy back in the 80s. I don't think he shows any leadership qualities that I would vote for and his fashion sense doesn't change that.

But of course you rockin writer :3

(unless of course you also believe that things like beauty and aesthetics are something inherently Real and not a kind of spandrel like some atheists believe Love is...but we won't go there...)

So how do people feel aboot Trudeau's sartorial appearance?

Beard or no beard?

Feathered hair or more military?

I think he DOES look good in a penguin suit. My fav tie was his teal one

And all of his other fab costumes he wore over his life

The Shiek

The Raj
Sherlock Holmes
The red tartan pleated skirt

The rose Kindness shirt
His Clark Kent dealie

His awesome smile
Gaping even
A fun Cdn civil servant all around

How aboot you?
I am proud that he showed restraint in the Hamas Israeli war by showing support against all hatred....the mediators for hostage release did not include the US because of their one sided support.
And Trudeau did not jump on the terrorist bandwagon (like PP) during the Rainbow Bridge incident.
I like how he wore that.

I am proud that he showed restraint in the Hamas Israeli war by showing support against all hatred....the mediators for hostage release did not include the US because of their one sided support.
And Trudeau did not jump on the terrorist bandwagon (like PP) during the Rainbow Bridge incident.
I like how he wore that.
Hey good riff!!!

You are a natural :3

It is possible.to be positive and negative and neutral aboot Trudeau. Good :3

(in fact i heartily encourage all to do that regularly, esp aboot peeps ya don't cotton to...)

I am also glad he was brave enough to be able to say Stop It, Nehetanyu in his own way. That must have been challenging

Last edited:
Politics is a complex dirty game ... and thus should not be in religious confines (because there they demand simplicity) yet you enter a church and chaos prevails because the brains were put on meant hooks at the door ...

Things are not the way they appear ... as incarnates pop up as sort of reciprocal disturbances ... storms in the darkness of the unknowing process as thoughts depart us ...

We cannot connect disparate bit of information in threads demanded to be isolated ... so how could we grasp the myth of God? As indeterminate, in the dark, we gahn ought ... because of the imposed qualities of power to shadow ... thus shades of corruption spread as sacred know how ... hidden or Gnostic truths because virtue is disallowed ... IT goes underground, subtle!

Some do read into it because of the light in their small corners ... these ate limited as mortal matter ... bad NU's!

i see Trudeau has just bought some top notch talent as Executive Communications Director

Max Valiquette, apparently a marketing guru who has helped Coca-Cola and Budweiser.

CTV has more and I have linked to his website above under his name

Communication is critical for those not saying the right thing when in a gritty position ...

Thus powers defend silencing all extremes ... a mean medium ... the killer within as inoculated? Damn ... mist ditty ...

Communication is critical for those not saying the right thing when in a gritty position ...

Thus powers defend silencing all extremes ... a mean medium ... the killer within as inoculated? Damn ... mist ditty ...
Well I like how Trudeau isn't the Big Boss of Canada's Saviour-in-Chief but is rather a Civil Servant. Humble and hired by us to work for us. I like that.

Different than the POTUS who is literally the Protector-in-Chief.

Canadians are akin to Hobbits :3 We do important things without the hooplah -- like the Canadarm. Insulin. Modern Publishing. Peacekeeping. Our warships being communications hub for the actual fighting troops.

The Royal Parliamentary Doily. May she never go too far askew

As usual ... the poorly informed will be cajoled into flattering one of the Heir powers as hailing the mythical god as incarnate (appearing as he doesn't)!

Flat Eire is spoken of in archaic script ... something lost! Ancient thought ... out dated ... yet????

It is said that there will always be deficiencies ... due to mystery and things done gone ...

So has anyone noticed any of Max Valiquette's works to help the Trudeau brand yet?
Yep, let's not do things like have better policies and reach out to people. Polishing the brass is the best way to save his arse.

Iron Man Eye Roll GIF

Yep, let's not do things like have better policies and reach out to people. Polishing the brass is the best way to save his arse.

Iron Man Eye Roll GIF
Well, there is the Pragmatic side: if his Brand is improved, then his popularity goes up, and he can continue to being employed as PM?

i was just curious if anyone here has seen any of the marketing that Max is doing? Or is it still too early?

I'm wondering how it can be repaired? His being our Pandemic PM and thwarter of evil truckers has served him well.

Last edited:
Well, there is the Pragmatic side: if his Brand is improved, then his popularity goes up, and he can continue to being employed as PM?
But it's a measure of how f-d up our system is (and I am referring to North America in general here) that PR is how that gets fixed rather than, you know, actually doing stuff that makes sense and benefits people. Plato's arguments against democracy are looking more and more valid all the time.

Back