To A Place That I Will Show You...

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

GeoFee

I am who I am becoming...
Reaction score
Cute...!

First picture reminds me of Peter in the boat on a stormy sea. Second picture reminds me of getting out of the boat and walking on the troubled water.

Abram left the idolatry of Ur to discover the land of promise. Letting go is part of discovering what it is that God has in store for us. Holding on to idols, like my preferred books and my preferred words above all others, is to make God and idol. Something for preachers to manipulate and deceive gullible persons who live lonely and meaningless lives in a world heading toward literal hell a little quicker every day.

You stay safe in the boat. I prefer walking on water. First try I sunk. Second time I took the hand of Jesus and rose into newness of life.

Ancient Israel confined God in a box.
Modern Christianity confines God in a book.

The God who gives me life is not confined. Is it not written: "The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit?

It is your teachers who will be held accountable for the darkness you take as light. You will be asked why you reject the word which I have been called to set before you. In a sense this living word, pronounced by God alive in me, is seeking to draw you out from your captivity to dead letters. I am not saying this so that you will send me money to help me build and maintain a temple, as many in the land are doing.

Let me end with gratitude. The two little pictures were much preferred over reams of text cut and pasted as proof for your perspective on the appearing of God in human experience.

George

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Cute...!

First picture reminds me of Peter in the boat on a stormy sea. Second picture reminds me of getting out of the boat and walking on the troubled water.

Abram left the idolatry of Ur to discover the land of promise. Letting go is part of discovering what it is that God has in store for us. Holding on to idols, like my preferred books and my preferred words above all others, is to make God and idol. Something for preachers to manipulate and deceive gullible persons who live lonely and meaningless lives in a world heading toward literal hell a little quicker every day.

You stay safe in the boat. I prefer walking on water. First try I sunk. Second time I took the hand of Jesus and rose into newness of life.

Ancient Israel confined God in a box.
Modern Christianity confines God in a book.

The God who gives me life is not confined. Is it not written: "The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit?

It is your teachers who will be held accountable for the darkness you take as light. You will be asked why you reject the word which I have been called to set before you. In a sense this living word, pronounced by God alive in me, is seeking to draw you out from your captivity to dead letters. I am not saying this so that you will send me money to help me build and maintain a temple, as many in the land are doing.

Let me end with gratitude. The two little pictures were much preferred over reams of text cut and pasted as proof for your perspective on the appearing of God in human experience.

George
Ahem ... and then there are those that believe if they confine them selves in the book they will miss the storms Deuces and Furhurs ... as wind-bound fodders ...

Mendalla

Eastern Lowland Gorilla
Reaction score
Why is that stick figure defecating on the bible? And why is the other one trying to fight him?

So many questions.
If someone was crapping on your holy book, wouldn't you try to stop him?:D

chansen

Pleasant Enough
Reaction score
Well, I suppose the mad one caught the defecator with his pants down.

Neo

Reaction score
The eye of the male stick figure is intent on one thing. (good grief that's sick)

BetteTheRed

Resident Heretic
Reaction score
Once again, Christian People, that is an hour of my life I am unwilling to give up.

If you've got something important to say, I guarantee it doesn't take 49:55 to say it.

Luce NDs

Reaction score
When it comes to defecation and elimination ... is there anything in constitutional know-how that knows what chit comes out of it for fecund possibilities of cognizance? One has to look back over the incidents after Passover of the wholly thing ... a life that is hairy for the bulk ... creating hair Ba'aLs, or Arian spheres that ring of virtue ... elsewhere? Almost iconic as a sigh 'n in the winds of Gods ...

There is a recent TED Talk on the objective of that subject ... if one can verbalize a putting together of either extremes (NDs) ... that may be a mean moderate in some perspectives? Presence of time makes people think it doesn't count ... it can be put off like eliminated for now! That's the dirt of human left overs ... remains after the intangible sol-spirit took off ... in High Flight ... poetic master peace of great escapism! After a reading about death ... the remaining were speechless and stilled ...

Now is there any more on heavenly fallout and fall a' C? In abstract space ... light comes down? Only in yer imagination ...

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Satan is the smooth fabric that slides into the underworld and under standing room of the biblical context. As thinking men are demons to blind faith ... this debate can go on and on as those choosing to be blind make up a huge cloud of darkness ... making it hard to see the lights and levity of Hellenistic realms ... where demos originated ... perhaps, but perhaps not when we live in a world hard set on indeterminacy ... and thus ID was un resolved ...

I'm happy to goon learning about alien daemons ... they carry wee chits of outside intelligence ... stuff from beyond the flat out ... less than ground level faith ... the treasures of digging intuit ...

I'll be anadvocate of attempting to teach Gods Children as they don't wish to learn cultivation and thus took over Noah's solution ... as God attempted to destroy the world before hard set laws did ... both ends weep ...

Waterfall

Reaction score
It doesn't matter what misinterpretation, when it comes to the bible, as long as it is something that leads away from the truth.

Are you saying that God can only be experienced by reading scripture? This seems a bit odd seeing as God cannot be contained in a box. Is it possible that SOMETIMES scripture could then become the box that limits our understanding of God?
Doesn't God also need to be experienced?