The WonderArt Thread

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Waterfall

It's been a couple weeks since Halloween, but the big announcement in the Spooky Tales competition has come down. And it's a good one. I came seventh in a strong top ten. I do warn you that the winner (from a Canadian in Alberta, BTW) went hard on the body horror and was a bit trigger-y for me so think carefully before reading it.

I'm scared to read it.

L84Dnr

Pronouns
He/Him/His
Does messing about on Google Deep Dream count? Some of the results have been interesting. I'm not sure if this little guy says "Spring Is Coming!" or "Too Much Plutonium In Your Snow!"

EgJxAVn.jpg

L84Dnr

Pronouns
He/Him/His
That little snowflake image has rendered well using several styles. Here it is with some added cobalt courtesy of a blue fractal that I generated:

quuMui0.jpg

And it even fossilized by rendering it with seashells:

KGqkEHu.jpg

I rendered it with a red fractal that's worked well for me in the past, but I don't think it has a snowflake's chance in hell:

Gx1835P.jpg

L84Dnr

Pronouns
He/Him/His
So I've been messing around with the Deep Dream generator. This is where you feed the AI just one image and tell it to go to town. Most of the results are odd, some downright creepy. I rendered this image of aurora borealis though and after just a single iteration at normal inception depth got this:

BBH8Clw.jpeg

Yes, that's relatively normal output.