• On Tuesday, November 24, the site will be down for c. 30 minutes sometime between 8pm and 10pm. That's about as precise a time as I can give. Our host is upgrading some of the software that underlies the site.

The Seven Grandfather Teachings

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

BetteTheRed

Resident Heretic
Reaction score
Tonight's discussion is around Truth. Truth is "down", Mother Earth, and Turtle, slow moving, the journey being as important as the destination. To know truth is to be peaceful.

Here's some secular readings on the topic.

Attachments

• Truth.pdf
    53.2 KB · Views: 2

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Truth is said to be gospel ... and truth is not well received by those wishing mystery ... thus the alien myths that bug us as in sects!

GeoFee

I am who I am becoming...
Reaction score
While indigenous we lived in cooperation with the natural order, recognizing our biology as one with the natural order. Then some of us decided to exploit the natural order in service to power and profit. This has led to the captivity and oppression of all indigenous peoples. Though once we were natural, we have been led deep into the unnatural.

This is modern language elaborating the ancient myth of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden.

Last edited: