The road to 2020

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Ok, phew! I haven't totally lost my mind...

I just read that Michael Bloomberg is stepping into the 2020 presidential race and I thought, "wait...wasn't he in the first debate or two already? I'm sure he was." After some surfing around and refreshing my memory...it was Bill de Blasio! :LOL:

The Andrew Yang campaign has launched its first TV ad. It highlights Andrew's new way forward.

Andrew Yang's currently campaigning in New Hampshire, where he just filed to be on the primary ballot. This week has been an exciting one for his campaign. It aired its 1st TV ad in Iowa, called Freedom Dividend winners and kept shocking the establishment. Yang's proud to be running a campaign that puts Humanity First. The media can’t write off Yang's passion.

Yang isn't a politician. He saw America's state and he knew he'd to leave a better country for his children. He wants to be the change America needs to build an economy that focuses on putting people first.

He's thankful to the ever-growing Yang Gang, a group that's willing to put people over politics as usual. There's nothing we can’t accomplish, and it's how Yang's going to win in 2020.

Honest question. When a married man is POTUS, his wife gets called the "First Lady." When a married woman becomes President, what will be the similar title for her husband?

2nd gentleman .... des Ass Terre! (some phoneticise it a deire ... its over deire)! Thus the trans form ... in literature!

Just watched the CNN Open House with Joe Biden. Not sure if I'd vote for Biden or not, but at least compared with Trump, Joe looks and sounds so very presidential. He's been groomed for the job, he isn't just some rich chump who wants the position.

Just watched the CNN Open House with Joe Biden. Not sure if I'd vote for Biden or not, but at least compared with Trump, Joe looks and sounds so very presidential. He's been groomed for the job, he isn't just some rich chump who wants the position.

As reported by Forbes, Pete Buttigieg leads all the candidates with 23 billionaire donors, followed by 18 for Cory Booker, and 17 for Kamala Harris. Among the other candidates who have qualified for the debate coming up later this month, Biden has only 13 billionaire donors and Amy Klobuchar has 8, followed by 3 for Elizabeth Warren, 1 for Tulsi Gabbard, and 1 for Andrew Yang. Meanwhile, Bernie Sanders has zero billionaire donors.

(The tenth person who has qualified for the next debate, self-funding billionaire candidate Tom Steyer, is in a class by himself.)

Questions???? Should one be receptive to reactions since numbed mortals are directed not to know to increase the humus level as muddied waters?

Life is a cesspool for sure ...

So how about a ban on billionaires? Let’s tax away their wealth, but let’s get them off our airwaves, too. Imagine what we’d learn if corporate media didn’t devote entire news cycles to the whims of the rich.

You may not have heard, but for the last several months, the sanitation workers at Republic Services have been fighting for higher wages. “I haven’t had a raise since 2004,” Demetrius Tart told The Guardian. Meanwhile, the company is making a killing from the 2017 tax cuts, and returned more than $1 billion to shareholders through stock buybacks.

The company’s largest shareholder? Bill Gates. Workers took their fight directly to the billionaire, protesting outside a Gates Foundation event in September with signs that read, “Bill Gates treats his workers like garbage.” He ignored them.

Maybe these sanitation workers could get the airtime instead.

Billionaires were originally sent off to the earth to be alone ... but they bread a lot of corruption ... look what Sole Oman did a big booty ful mistake of Da Vidas ...!

Is anyone familiar with "Vidas?" I fell it it vital to know ... and others are alternate ... forming up vast nothings ... the greater unknowns (a no name item)!

You can't nominalize something that's beyond us and out-of-here! So it vitaly goes ... that Nische of Italiano?

It'll be interesting to see what the Republicans do if Trump's forced out of the race. Who will they put up next.

Leaves many pensive ... although that could be an emotional term ... given opportunists that wish to control the entire thing ... once defined as avarice ... a different kind of blue in the light of what is spoken of in the peddling of blue light science. (see CBC news on the singing of the blues ... jazzes it may be kohl and a kahn 'd presentation)

Back