The Ninj is Back

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Good to see you Ninjafaery! I remember you from the original WC very well. And we have seen you here a few times too, no?

Hi Ninja! Good to see you back online! I trust you're keeping well since we last visited in that torrential downpour!

Hi Ninja! Good to see you back online! I trust you're keeping well since we last visited in that torrential downpour!
That rain was something! Really well....lovely on every level here. Come again!

Good to see you back, Ninja. Glad to know that seeler and Luce have been keeping you entertained. It's hard to be off-line when you've been used to some of that sort of community.

I think one day I should take a wondertrip down East. I have never been east of Quebec City. If my experiences out west (@crazyheart, @Tabitha, @Kimmio Laughterlove, @You just never know), which were all delightful, are duplicated, it would be another great trip.

I have done the Maritimes plenty both as a kid (Scout trip) and when Mrs. M lived in Halifax so it's not high on our list of places to go. The Rock is more likely since only she has been there and only to St. John's.

Good to see you back, Ninja. Glad to know that seeler and Luce have been keeping you entertained. It's hard to be off-line when you've been used to some of that sort of community.

I think one day I should take a wondertrip down East. I have never been east of Quebec City. If my experiences out west (@crazyheart, @Tabitha, @Kimmio Laughterlove, @You just never know), which were all delightful, are duplicated, it would be another great trip.
From what "know" about you, Fredericton would enjoy your company. I heard it's a much smaller and friendlier Ottawa. Please come. I know I have lots of room for a guest as does pretty much everyone in NB from what I can tell....

You would love it Bette! It was a great pleasure to meet Ninja, Seeler & Seelerman, and Mrs. Anteater last fall.

Back