The Great Reset

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

unsafe

I have heard people Talk about this but didn't really get it ----I found this on Youtube ----video by George Gammon which seems to explain it -----sounds crazy and scary ----if this really comes into play ----Conspiracy theory ---Or Truth that is the Question ???

Global Elite’s “Great Reset” Agenda (Shocking Discoveries Revealed)​

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpvyOqtEc86X8w8_Se0t4-w

Northwind

Still knitting. Walking the path to health.
:bangs head emoji:

(still can't get emojis on here)

You can get gifs.
Mad Looney Tunes GIF by MOODMAN

Northwind

Still knitting. Walking the path to health.
I keep seeing this around too. Some have said that Trudeau has mentioned it when he likely in reality spoke of a reset to stop the spread of the virus.

I may look at this video later. I don't have time right now. I'm leaning towards believing it's conspiracy. I don't know enough about it really though to make a proper opinion.

Mendalla

Eastern Lowland Gorilla
When I use my phone I have to click on the three dots to the right of the photo icon. Then the gif symbol shows up.
Kimmio's iPhone is having problems with the new editor in 2.2 and I can't figure out why. There's a thread in, I think, Tips & Techniques where we discussed it. There are definitely iPhone users on Xenforo Community (including one of the founders of the company) and they don't seem to have problems. OTOH, Apple support is becoming a problem as the trillion dollar monster persists in not supporting some of the standards they use.

Ritafee

Being Human
The World Economic Forum warns of a new crisis of “even more significant economic and social implications than COVID19.”

What threat could possibly be more impactful?

Jeremy Jurgens, WEF Managing Director:

“I believe that there will be another crisis. It will be more significant. It will be faster than what we’ve seen with COVID. The impact will be greater, and as a result the economic and social implications will be even more significant.”

Klaus Schwab:

“We all know, but still pay insufficient attention, to the frightening scenario of a comprehensive cyber attack could bring a complete halt to the power supply, transportation, hospital services, our society as a whole. The COVID-19 crisis would be seen in this respect as a small disturbance in comparison to a major cyberattack.

To use the COVID19 crisis as a timely opportunity to reflect on the lessons the cybersecurity community can draw and improve our unpreparedness for a potential cyber-pandemic.”

Luce NDs

Crisis of international distrust ... given the growth of wild irrational activities by the chosen winners?

Do you know anyone that chooses to be a winner ... no matter what is required to get there?

Does raise query in my psyche ... even if I've been directed there is no such thing in existent philosophy ... it is out there ...

Perhaps due to denial? The trashing and religious wasting of concept? Thus unconceived or abortions of the phantom in a ghost of chance ...

Illiterate compulsion?

Ritafee

Being Human
I'm leaning towards believing it's conspiracy.
“The Great Reset Initiative” is the theme of the WEF’s 2021 meeting ...
delayed until May and to be held in Lucerne because of COVID-19.

Trudeau has been a keynote speaker at the WEF twice since becoming PM.

Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland, is listed as a member of its board of trustees.

So is former Bank of Canada governor Mark Carney.

One of its earliest supporters was the late Canadian globalist Maurice Strong.

Trudeau said: “This pandemic has provided an opportunity for a reset. This is our chance to accelerate our pre-pandemic efforts to reimagine economic systems that actually address global challenges like extreme poverty, inequality and climate change.”

Trudeau has made other comments consistent with the globalist perspective of the WEF, telling the New York Times after becoming PM in 2015, that Canada is the world’s “first post-national state” where “there is no core identity, no mainstream.”

There is, of course, an opposing view, which is that nations should not sacrifice their sovereignty to global bodies, as has happened with climate change with regard to Canada’s energy policy, and that capitalism, while imperfect, is superior to 'communism'.

Luce NDs

We need leaders so the cut and burn philosophy can proceed!

You just know in a temporal world something has to go ... thus insane operational modes!

It may a' Muse the outside powers ... fringe directives?

GordW

Church-Geek-Oramus
Thing is, we in the church preach a Great Reset on a regular basis. We sometimes call it the Jubilee Year, sometimes the Day of the Lord, sometimes the Peaceable Kingdom, sometimes the Reign of God.
One can not, IMO, look at the current economic and social realities and not see that the system is broken, perhaps irreparably broken. A reset of some sort is needed.

Maybe the devil is in the details....

Ritafee

Being Human
Maybe the devil is in the details....
No need to read the print too fine ... who needs the burden of a soul when artificial intelligence has a much better design ... race to the bottom line ... sign.

GeoFee

I am who I am becoming...
The ideas governing our social structures can be found in the writing of Thomas Hobbes. He states that the core meaning of human life is the restless striving of power seeking power. Those who succeed in the acquisition power are considered, by Hobbes, to be honorable. The more power, the more honor. On the other hand, those without power are considered dishonorable. This dichotomy is now pervasive in our world.

From my perspective, Hobbesian social structures must be critically engaged. Those who follow the way of God, revealed in the life and works of Jesus, as presented in the Gospels, now have opportunity to shine light in the deepening darkness of our historical moment.

We are multitudes in the valley of decision. We will either choose the way of life in nature, or we will passively subordinate ourselves to the rising tide of technology; the work of our hands. Choosing the former will give rise to strong opposition on the part of the dominant minority which is wholly invested in the way of technology.

I am not opposed to the imagination and development of technology. Rightly use it will bring benefit to our human being. Where technology is misused harm will follow. Abuse of technology will bring danger. Which is where we now are.

Give me absolute control, over every living soul.” Leonard Cohen

Ritafee

Being Human

CAN YOU REFUSE THE VACCINE?​

It’s impossible for anyone to be forced to take the COVID-19 vaccine once it’s available.

But there could be real-life consequences to refusal.

“People that don't want the vaccine, we all know, have an absolute right not to have it. I mean, it is their bodies without question,” Bowman said. "But that is an ethical concern because what will likely happen to people within that group is more and more opportunities may slowly be shut off to them.”

For instance, individuals who aren’t vaccinated may miss out on returning to the workplace or could face other restrictions involving group gatherings.

GeoFee

I am who I am becoming...
If you do not follow regulation you will be excluded. This said, I am wondering if government will moderate profits by pharmaceutical corporations? Or will those multi billionaires increase their wealth by force of law?

Jesus made it clear that living in the straight and narrow way would bring repercussion by the ruling power.

Ritafee

Being Human
“Pharmaceutical companies view Covid-19 as a once-in-a-lifetime business opportunity,” said Gerald Posner, author of “Pharma: Greed, Lies, and the Poisoning of America.” The world needs pharmaceutical products, of course. For the new coronavirus outbreak, in particular, we need treatments and vaccines and, tests. Dozens of companies are now vying to make them.

“They’re all in that race,” said Posner, who described the potential payoffs for winning the race as huge. The global crisis “will potentially be a blockbuster for the industry in terms of sales and profits,” he said, adding that “the worse the pandemic gets, the higher their eventual profit.”

Ritafee

Being Human
With small business crumbling and deep economic and psychological suffering across the nations ...

To protect the vulnerable and for the common good:

17 of the top 25 companies collectively are expected to earn together nearly $85 billion more in 2020 than over the previous four years average.

Companies that were already the most profitable enterprises on the planet before the COVID-19 crisis.

Big Tech and Big Pharma - two of the biggest pandemic winners so far - in particular are the sectors which have benefited the most from low taxes and the use of offshore locations before the pandemic.

But somehow they’re likely to exceed those extraordinary past profits:

Microsoft is expected to earn $20.8 billion more during the pandemic than in previous years;
Google, $10.2 billion more;
Intel, $7.2 billion more;
and Johnson &Johnson, $5.1 billion more.