That Which She Never Found in Humans

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

BetteTheRed

Resident Heretic
Pronouns
She/Her/Her

"Eoghan Craig Ballard

2S31 l1Agunsu2gu7rsleid6uf0t8 ·
Simona Kossak (1943-2007) Polish biologist, ecologist, author, PhD in forestry, and uncompromising conservation activist
They called her a witch, because she chatted with animals and owned a terrorist-crow, who stole gold and attacked bicycle riders.
She spent more than 30 years in a wooden hut in the Białowieża Forest, without electricity or access to running water. A lynx slept in her bed, and a tamed boar lived under the same roof with her. She was a scientist, ecologist and the author of award-winning films, as well as radio broadcasts. She was also an activist who fought for the protection of Europe’s oldest forest. Simona believed that one ought to live simply, and close to nature. Among animals she found that which she never found with humans.
Foto Lech Wilczek"

Do you ever think that you largely love critters more than most of the humans you encounter?

Luce NDs

At least many animals live up to their reputations while humans often live to defend the lie ... stop and think about it a bit!

It may be the Doolittle Theory ... then someone took the label and did a raid ... a Passover? Powerful as the IOUDAIOS Tree ... a remnant of the Judy Tree a hang-up for the Roman during his enterprises! Kind 've brute-ism given the command to walk softly (perhaps only applies to mental essences)! That'd be sol deep and dark ... and yet the shadow prevails as if there were no doubt about things that go on ... mire things given carnal plantings!

God dared eM just to show the power of messing up unconsciously ... beneath that a whole unconscious world ... a blind support system?

In short things are not the way they appear ... in you psyche much is reciprocated ... thus white and red flowering! The Judah tree ...

In sarcasm they match up with black and yellow in the fertilization of a larger scale ... NOS Hite! The healing circle and then you're out ... pass or fail? Imagine having to go through this crap again to support fealty to folk like Trump! Thus democracy fails ... for we accept powerful statements of non virtue ...

And nere a question was allowed ...

Mendalla

Agnostic pan(en)theist gorilla
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Do you ever think that you largely love critters more than most of the humans you encounter?
I think cats are good company at certain times, but love them more than most humans I encounter? I am cynical but not misanthropic.

Luce NDs

I am very cautious of humans ... they claim the damnedest BS! And that without a question of what their Belief System does to virtue!

Imagine stifle as a word ... and then knowledge is evil ... tha way some myths start out by clouding the waters ... muddy waters? That's a song about a mess ....

Luce NDs

I don't hate humanity; I just, generally, trust critters more.

That fits for a rule ... then for every rule there is an exception ... so one has to dig for the pearls! (maybe dive forth ... take the plunge)

Could explain the comment about heavenly fallacy ... fallout?

Mendalla

Agnostic pan(en)theist gorilla
Pronouns
He/Him/His
I don't hate humanity; I just, generally, trust critters more.
Loving and trusting need not go hand-in-hand. I can "love my enemy" and still not trust him any further than I can throw him.

Or consider a child prone to causing trouble. The parents will still love that child, but may not trust them.

Luce NDs

Loving and trusting need not go hand-in-hand. I can "love my enemy" and still not trust him any further than I can throw him.

Or consider a child prone to causing trouble. The parents will still love that child, but may not trust them.

That creates edges and edginess and few recognize it because refusal to be sentient!

Luce NDs

True thoughts guys. It is possible to love someone but not like them or trust them.

I might show care for them ... but love them? ... some preconditions may apply as prescience ... and thus failure of blind stuff ... we decided not to get into it until more was understood! (understanding is biblical but often denied)

jimkenney12

An interesting story and a thought provoking question. Humans span such a wide spectrum in many ways. While she may have preferred the company of animals, she must have connected well with people to have succeeded in her career.