Thanks ...

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Just for those that were aware and passed on condolences for my mother's passing!

I realize that this was something many were not aware of ... death is not something the general populace likes to hear about so it was processed virtually unseen!

Yet some of us have to face it ...

Life is like that ... so little understood!

LN's

Luce NDs

Reaction score
You let me know, and I haven’t asked since then... how are you managing with it all, Luce?
Being the history of my upbringing ... it is a vast prickly issue that few understand --- Jack Nicholson! Consider the hedge funders ... and say nothing that will incriminate you as conforming to intelligence when foolish dark passions are the accepted way.

I am doing fine given the light of the situation that only a rare population can appreciate! I remain close to the edge ...

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Recall that thin red line between sanity and insanity ... the Razor's Edge ... illustrates this general unknown ... and yet we are generally unconscious of the spread!

If close to the edge one can clear out quickly ... leaving all intelligence behind in a state of gravitas ... illustrating vast essence of anything beyond God as love life ... that starry eyed sensation ... it comes and then moves on ... and we seem to have no control whatsoever ... unless very much contrary to the powers. This generates underhanded powers of understanding ... that hole black in the dark!

Sets me to giggles and rifts about unknown domains ...

Did you know that stereo in some traditions is a hard case? After that steroids in relief ... alcoholic forms are sterols ... and one should get used to the outer gaze! You may find it dark ... like John Cash's Walk the Line! It is vastly missed by those expecting solids instead of fluid difficult to learn essences ... isoprene base ... alkaloid plants? Found in Sudafed and Eucalyptus compounds ... neurological stimuli!

Time for another gumming ... that'd be my pitch!