Strange Things ...

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Twice in my life I have made amazing fluky card throws

(a skill i larned in elementary...we would have lots of fun with trading cardz...when we didn't want a bunch and were feelin, we'd yell "scramble!" and toss them aflutter...to b grabbed up frantically...pur cardz were a kind of medium of exhange; we'd trade them ahem wed even play gamez of skil for them)

One of them was an extra large magic the gathering card which i nonchalantly tossed (to see how it flew) and it swooped and landed behind some poster or picture high on the wall...the gaming store kept it there...

another was at my sweetiez...flung across thr living room and up to lodge again on a wall and stuck there...

Rahab ... the lady of the Wahl ... leaves some whaling like Jonas ... pure projection of the mind ... yet the mind does not exist as some tell me ...

If it isn't here ... how would one know .... or be cognizant of something missing ? That vacant sensitivity ...

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Another strange thing in the real world ... is it possible to exist without lying?

Then to get around reality ... there's the myth of Legend ... that good luck of encountering truth is beyond us? I requires a well buried understanding of the story ... para belles? Dead ringers ... from the alternate side ... kind've out there for those that weave about the medium ... attempting to learn about virtue ...

Tis a sloe learning curve according to some source Eire in the pool ... Dan?

@Seeler ... have you ever read MS Pecks novel on escape of reality? In Heaven and as on Earth!

Can you imagine psychiatrist dreaming up something to heal ... like a broken soul ... and where one can get it all together in condensed mode?

The main characters name is Dan ... toxic to the soul of pure emotions ... and free will without bonds ...

Tis an alien story and many wouldn't like to read it as it is about wandering souls ... power that is beneath our hubris?

Sort of like black treacle ... tis slow to come by as Bose UNs ... but the Shadow can move some folk ...

I guess you would have to be into learning about the unknown. The pious won't go there ... believing there's no more to learn about the eternal quest ... thus the case rests ... flat out earth?

BetteTheRed

Resident Heretic
Reaction score
. is it possible to exist without lying?

Somehow I doubt this very much. I think, at best, one would WISH to lie occasionally so as not to hurt feelings. I mean, what are you supposed to do when a friend asks what you think of her new hairdo, obviously pleased with it, and you personally think that she looks like she were attacked with a hedge trimmer...

Luce NDs

Reaction score
O Sean Mists and the lady on the for land get a bit foggy ... separation will do it! Increases the strength of the expansive medium ... as if nothing's there ...

Some people believe in nothing and thus no closure ... my grandfather had words for that! Don;t fret it it is nothing ... but you can fall into it ... thus the expression of whetting the stone? Can sharpen whatever is needed ... philosopher's perspective ... peering ... into the layers ... the onus on peeling! Like vapors off DE Zae ... you should NOE IT as de Nous ... a tight spot ... so much unknown almost like appearing non-existent? Mental metaphors as metaphysics?

Then if all Nous is DE lie ... who would know best? Thus it is laid onus ... golf igus ... Agnous? Bi-God apparition ...

Last edited:

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Then there is that tale of a psyche gone misty because of love while Aaron it out ... strange process few will speak of it due to shaman of the gift ... the trance creeps up the spine during the weaving and bouncing of the story about ... strange thing ... about nothing and what comes between adolescents that didn't know!

Technology and intelligence is not always about wisdom ... still out there and the race continues ... ontological movement?

Is waiting a pain? Destroys the concept of immediate grace ... gratified in a gravid way! How words fit intercourse and discourse .... alien comparisons! Almost mythical if you don't grasp differences on minor orders ...

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Thus humbled ... is God contained in a veil-like environment of minor nature ... so they could look-up humbly at gross mindless expansions of emotions ... nebulous virtue shedding light below? Still a strange concept for domineering authority over come by avarice ... then if concepts are thoughts ... that's out too in the area for strange stuff ... immaterial recollections?

Caesar ... I need another Caesar ... more wod Ka ... spirits may take these haunting thoughts away ... at least cause ripples ... Odin the pole ... the trunk line is the deal? The father of Gibson's Landing named logs deals ... thus to be sawn or seen as prophet ... how mental space is warped! Odd ... not from where we're at!

Perhaps you hadn't noted ... communicably co-operative we're not ... discussion is out ... if you don't grasp the word ... tis meaningless!

Who expounded on domineering? Man-gods as isolated ... that's UV or dark light ... thus A'M'N's taken ... by stunning events ... incidents of the moment of inertia ...

Last edited:

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Strange thing ...

How one can be mentally banned and denied in a tolerant and accepting enlightened world of even games of nonsense ...

Such is the nature of those wishing nothing to do with it ...

What's it ... that which is gone?The hard fist is raised ... quite piously !

Creates a shadow of a knob on a point ... grandfather's?

Real people are upset so easily ...

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Easily upset are real people?

Thus sense of Complex People (sometimes on the fringe as Unreal Numbers just ecce NDs of spirit)?

Nothing for those Simple Folk ... pure God-luv' without a thought? No thoughts are allowed there ...

How easily things can be denied to create vast a'void ... metaphor for religious non-tolerance and non acceptance of complexity ... unreal or just imagination? KISS Prin!

Preserve your abstract as dark satyr ...

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Folk are in another thread?

Thus spun off; Great Weaver ... part of the Moira? Some say Myra ... a body of water where demons immerse to wash up ... on the beach! Sel-Ka .... independent spirits ... often determinate and not very friable -- the Potter! Impressions? Some are not impressed whatsoever by the mystery and complexity of God and claim to know all about it ... how to respond to such authoritarian lies ... a good myth will frighten them as they don't understand such metaphors as Di Vice 've literature ... there the schism flies ... somewhat spacey ... alien encounters? The pious won't go there ... too strange ...

I suspect I must leave those all accepting environment soon due to failure of some part ... mys tryst has collapsed ... reason? Tis anonymous ... like no name for it ...

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Different string for different phoqah ... then there is the concern and care of weaving ... of the great spinner!

The the Hebrew word for care and concern is AN, ANIS, or even Hannah a dark character in the myth as the other malevolent attributes are bought to the forefront of the mind ... something that must be out there if we try and get mind about things we like to possess ... blanket case? Bask ET'd!

Thus ins and outs of mental function as probing and penetrating ... often without Annie ... or Grandmother's Kush area ... the pits if depressed sufficiently to find the great escape ... thus the through the earth process to teach angelic souls about pain and anguish of self-induced irregularities ... quantum affection? Tis an old concern about how to get young folk well-bred for the coming complexities ... psyche complex ... profundity ?

Foundation all fixation as Enoch and when the knock ... move on to answer ... like sounding out water melons for whine ... funny egos ... echo ...

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Rereading Joseph Campbell's The Power of Myth ... one has to wonder about the meaning of myths to those suffering high levels of emotion verses those lo suffering levels of intellect which is put down as science by those stuck at some point!

Tis a strange domain in my experience as few people have seen spirit (emotions, motivating power) or soul ... the metaphorical power of intelligence ... that appears beyond us when you consider the mental state we're in ... a great host of the world on the edge of collapse and possibly becoming mad men ... sociologically painful or archaically root of the pathé ... some are comfortable with knowledge of what befalls them from leaders of ANIS (an old word relating to concern) that may apply to the whole thing ... pragmatism? Tis a forgotten understanding in that many people just think of pragmatism as making it work for other purposes other than the integral state ... all inclusive?

It could be related to the word from the land of imagination (Egypt) as Anubis ... thus the change in carriers and support BUSS! The old one appears primed to fail due to loss of due care and intelligence ... that non sense of knowing something? Not much but a chit ... binomial theorem if you can place a handle on it ... get a grip of the cutting's ... words?

Best if they enter unconsciously ... the myth of an edge? Hatchet men ...?

Intense injuries go on ... due to desire to put one down in contrary mode of rising self!

I'm waiting for a Nous Dei .. possibly distant time ... loopy as the Great Sow ...

Last edited:

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Will form destroy this forum as we are forced to conform strangely from free philosophy which is said to be out there and outlandish ... for those that look for something beyond average? Pragmatic maleficence (paradigmatic) evil departure of intelligence as brain drain ... Jesus said it would all go down the tubes ... hosiers?

Resembles a dark tunnel ... wormholes in the head gonad? Could be mythical as holes are insubstantial ... they just aren't physical ... but if you look at this from the other side ... that empty void ... imagine what you have room for ... and thus the swing ... as mire disturbance enter the abyss ... ABBA's ong ... if the ng conjunct in some traditions of language this is silent that this the ABBA's Oh at unexpected pokes ... so much buried there ... in the word of John as profound ...

Ever get that strange drifting sensationalism ... and it is said there would be icons ... signs ... sometimes seen in sand paintings ... other times not ... as we avoid sight of calm passions on the beach! Thus that to be or not to be as we find ourselves becoming from the other's perspective ... an ugly realization of what the alternate would like to do with you ... and thus that eating up feeling of gnawing intuit ... insane or just the pain of love?

Allows connection to that psyche cupid thing and Eros flies ... that cosmological BUZZ? Four degrees ...

Last edited:

Inannawhimsey

M&M, Cascadian Lovers
Reaction score
The Smoking Hills

I wonder how many birds have died in the acidified ponds?

Greenpeace etc is very lax in helping to clean this up, which is estimated to have been burning for CENTURIES

Inannawhimsey

M&M, Cascadian Lovers
Reaction score
Oh and another strange thing
planetary orbits
all of our planets are PERPETUALLY FALLING TOWARDS OUR SUN