Spy balloons

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

The Canadian media only report shapes, not sizes. I do not understand why there have not been any pictures released of these objects.

Because of subjective conceptions about things needing to be obscured on both side of the path aye? Plainly pathological to those not wishing to know a great deal ... like eternal things!

Keep it under cover ... white-coat; black art theory! If they don't know it is best that they can't conceive that the leadership is devoid also. Creates a vast abyss ... where Abba lives unbothered by mortal comprehension ... the mother essence rants ...
Twas a shut out ... divine debarkation ... so the story goes ..

The latest news I heard was the possibility one or more of the objects might have been commercial.

Hmm...
"Speaking from the White House on Monday, National Security Council coordinator for strategic communications John Kirby confirmed that the U.S. had determined “that China has a high-altitude balloon program for intelligence collection that’s connected to the People’s Liberation Army...
These unidentified aerial phenomena have been reported for many years, without explanation or deep examination by the government,” Kirby said.
From here

Look at that phrase John Kirby (cool last name. Jack Kirby one of the two people who Made Marvel) used there.
UAP which is the latest renaming of UFO and I notice how there has been a change in general Media and even gov't to aboot face from SPACE ALIENS TINFOIL HATS to What Are These Things Seriously?

I suspect again shenannigans

But why?
To keep the War Machine humming?

The Canadian media only report shapes, not sizes. I do not understand why there have not been any pictures released of these objects.
Well a common complaint I have heard is we literally have cameras everywhere and camera tech has increased and still we end up with blurry photos lol

My fav interpretation right now is UAP the really unknown ones are NONPHYSICAL manifestations :3

Another one is by David Brin. He came up with a metaphor of cat lasers. Maybe these UAP could be similar to a cat laser dot...they are excitations of the air and not objects so that could explain their insane violating physics movements...

~o/Whoooooo are you
Woo woo, woo woo!\o~

^the Real Official derivation of the Woo meme
Accept no substitutes

Last edited:

Earlier it was claimed this wasthe firdt time Norad has been involved with taking anything down. Sure definitely increased attention after the balloon. Seems like better communication is needed regarding who has what in the sky in general though. I know drones require a licence with the exception of some. I'm not sure if that's done at the federal level. Reporting other aerial objects may be a good idea for a number of safety reasons. I have no clue if similar licensing rules are in place already for these things.

Like the economy ... it is inflated for reason that the common folk are deprived of for ... irrationality?

Hmm...
Strange that
Biden says balloons not a threat to national security?
And this quote
"The intelligence community's current assessment is that these three objects were most likely balloons tied to private companies, recreation or research institutions, studying weather or conducting other scientific research."

So you give the order to spend very expensive explosive ordinance to blow them up real good? That does not make sense to me.

And Biden also has said he will deal thusly with all threats to national security?

There seems to be an attempt at a narrative here?

Oh my pattern reckonition is so active lol

Again, this smells like a Political Thing not an actual Threat?
1. Things have changed in regards to China. China is helping Russia and Russia is doubleplussungood
2. I remember that strange Christmas ad by Canadian fed gov't on Santa and NORAD. It had a different symbology to it than usual? More of a "Canada is willing to defend" vibe?
3. US gov't officials are using terms like UAP and UFO. USA among other govts has a long history of using UFO to hide classified projects and to gaslight the public and even in some cases destroy individuals.
4. I keep hearing also in these reports from people like Biden and Mr. Kirby that the objects were a threat to air traffic. Historically, UFOs have been a threat to air traffic. It happens that often.

One positive this shows is that the US and Cdn gov'ts for all their super surveillance aren't all seeing and all knowing...thank goodness :)

Could this also be a distraction from the state of infrastructure in USA (Ohio) and release of more Epstein shenannigand (who looks like most likely was an alphabet soop US spook or spook sponsored cutout who suddenly appeard on the stage with loads of unnacounted for resources)

Federal governments could require licenses for all balloons and drones that fly higher than thousand feet or 300 m with the number highly visible on the balloon or drone, perhaps as a code like grocery items. They should also consider getting devices capable of retrieving these items.

Everything should be confined by protocol ... allowing pressure and stresses ... n medium whatsoever ... too close to a weird psyche item ... alien to mortals idealizing the denial of thinking ... thus sunk 'n ... pokes or penetrations as pen ultimate as quintessence ... can be writ!

Back