Shared Death Experiences: The New Frontier in NDE Research

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Mystic

SDEs (shared death experiences) have the same features as NDEs with this important exception: the people having the experience are alive and healthy and are sharing in the paranormal dying experience of their loved one! This feature refutes efforts to attribute such phenomena to the experiences of a dying oxygen-deprived brain. Dr. Raymond Moody describes his own SDE at the bedside of his dying mother's NDE. To learn more about SDEs read this short web article and then watch the short video interview there between 2 doctors about this experience that is far more common than you might imagine:

Then watch Dr. Scott Taylor's short account of his own SDE at his girlfriend Mary Beth's deathbed and his testimony of later interviewing Mary Beth's relative who, unknown to Scott at the time, had the same SDE at her bedside:

There are stranger things under the midnight s'n ... mostly because we didn't wish to know initially.

After much fallout of crap ... we begin to question raven reports in sane peoples!

(2) A SHARED ADC: The book, “Lighted Passage,” was brought to the attention of Rpger, an agnostic friend of mine by a colleague who worked with him at HUD and was a relative of the author, Dr. Howell Vincent. Dr. Vincent, a Presbyterian minister, wrote this book, about his daughter Rea and her death in a car accident on her honeymoon. His description of a shared ADC involving his late first wife Nellie and other family members is quoted from p. 25:

“On at least 2 occasions this radiant mother had come to Rea in visible tangible form and talked with her…I was privileged to be present at one of these heavenly visits by Mother Nellie. Together with Rea I talked with Nellie, fully recognizing her face and form and voice. I saw her place her hand on Rea’s head in blessing, and I saw her give Rea a flower, a calendula, which we pressed and kept. At that time 3 other members of our family were present, including Rea’s second mother, Agnes, and they all saw Nellie and talked with her, as Rea and I did. We were all wide awake and walked around the room with Nellie.”

From an evidential perspective this testimony rivals the Gospel resurrection stories and, for that very reason, lends them added credibility. Rev. Vincent’s testimony certainly opened my agnostic HUD executive friend’s heart to the Gospel and the possibility that Jesus really did rise from the dead.

I wonder if the etheric calendula in the family album is available for scientific chemical examination. I heard an interview with a Dr. Lind, who witnessed a dying patient’s face light up in response to a take-away family apparition. The patient cupped her hand to receive a 4-leaf clover which she gave to Dr. Lind, saying it was a gift for him from her deceased relative. Dr. Lind put it in a glass, but in a few days it had dematerialized! Similarly, a parishioner of a UMC church I pastored (Bob) was meditating on paranormal manifestations in our congregation, when he received his deceased mother’s long lost wedding ring. It appeared in the center of his made bed, but then dematerialized not long thereafter. I wonder if the calendula remains pressed in that scrap book.

Trance like states allow us to pier into the darkness of SOL. Some use the attribute to gain power ... others to deny the alter self ... that beyond the narcist!

Back