Secret Santa

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

The envelope for DL just returned to me today with a sticker- “ no such address”. I had to write “Delightful Life “ on it as I didn’t have the RL name- maybe too confusing for the mailman?

Is there anybody else who hasn’t gotten their Secret Santa gift yet?

The envelope for DL just returned to me today with a sticker- “ no such address”. I had to write “Delightful Life “ on it as I didn’t have the RL name- maybe too confusing for the mailman?

Is there anybody else who hasn’t gotten their Secret Santa gift yet?
Problem solved
I gave the wrong address by one number lol
Really weird that they didn't just deliver it to that address -- it exists -- and enough of my neighbours know aboot my uniqueness lol

Ah well

The Post Office and workers sometimes excell. I once received a letter that had my name and postal code on it. Nothing else. It got right into my PO Box. Probably aided by the ruralness of the area where almost everyone knows almost everyone else (or how to find them).

MIne was received at my old address then sent back to the post office to be redirected according to my neighbour. My mistake for giving the wrong address. Last time this happened, it was months before it arrived. My heartfelt thanks to my Secret Santa and I'll have a gift when I least expect it!

Thank you secret santa!

I came just in time to see the reindeer landing lights disappear into the clouds

I opened the package just enough to smell the unique smells. Of fens and ocean and farms.

What a treat. Full of beauty. A painting. A lamb paper doll. A cute card with rainbow sheep saying "Ewenity" :3

Art and beauty. That is a pretty good purpose of humans, eh? Bringing more beauty into this world

So @ninj any update on your package?

Back