Secret Santa anyone?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Mrs.Anteater

Just keep going....
Just got a mail from a friend asking if we are going to do our tradition of getting out tree together on the first of Advent…in two (!) weeks.
Made me think of Secret Santa.
So who is in? My suggestion- because of expensive postage, this year a less expensive version of sending no more than a larger envelope- and be creative in what you put in it! Do not extend $10, but it could also be completely self-made, a nice card, photo, poem, story, knitted potholder (?)
Deadline to contact me with your name is November 28 th, names will be sent shortly after that.
Minimum participants will be 6. ( if less than 6, it will be canceled).
Please also announce in this thread any allergies- i. E. Scent allergies, so that you Secret Santa knows what not to send.

Address sent and I totally forgot to add in there, no scents please. Fish/seafood probably isn't a problem, but none of that either please.

I'm in for this. Seems like there will be precious little going on for that occasion around here. Everything remains Covid dependent. Last year we had an online gathering that included everyone who wanted to 'be there'. I'll try to remember to send my contact info. Thank you Mrs A! I prefer scent free.

Last edited:
I'm up for this, too. I'll PM you my contact info. I'd better be scent-free, too; keep my dermatologist happy.

I'm in. I'll send my information soon. No allergies, that I know of.

I'm out limited contacts trying to get cataracts resolved before they dig deeper into core territory ... tis a dark domain ... santai may hide there ...

Anyone who's been a recipient of my generosity can tell you how much it sucks, but I'm happy to oblige all the same. Count me in, but pity whoever gets my gift.

Anyone who's been a recipient of my generosity can tell you how much it sucks, but I'm happy to oblige all the same. Count me in, but pity whoever gets my gift.
In covid times, as long as it's not licked cookies or something I think all is well received :) Probably the same was true before as well but COVID makes it extra special.

Back