Room For All

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

My daily exercises are done. My reflection is done, posted, and sent out, and breakfast is finished. Qordle finished in six tries. Just barely did Octordle in 13'tries. Time to get dressed and shovel snow again.

Back from appt 1. Seemed silly to go in the walk through the hospital was definitely longer than the time spent with the doctor. MRI should be booked soon.

Good morning! The snowfall has begun here in SW Ontario, not as bad as just before Christmas, but more than enough to have to deal with. Be that as it may, the roads to the Room are always cleared, and the Coffee Cart is up and running. Come on by and join in.

C(_)/ c(_) c\_/ c[_]

Are snow jobs kind of a flakey proposition by those cool with their emotions that could burn a hole in the clean cover of the myth? Reminds me of a childrens myth about something of perfection and unmarred and thus nothing to learn as ... well knowledge is a pain to those comfortable where they are at ... and ignorant about thedisadvantaged that remain strange to the well done.

Hebrew 13:2 mentions this and alternate sides to the query! tis queer eh ... stinking thoughts!

it is said that the mortal mind can learn nothing except in myth because likes things attract ... and I've been told a mine, mind, or psyche in a human is a mythical essence ... however the incidence haunts me! So much fluff ...

Today is our 25 th anniversary of coming to Canada. I am digging out the Canada flags , the red table cloth and the mini flags to go on the cake. We will have poutine, meatballs, Caesar salad and carrot cake as well as non-alcoholic sparkling wine and tea. I got a Rittersport German chocolate bar for each of my friends and a fortune cookie. We will play Canadiopoly- and I am not sure if my friends have prepared any surprises for us.
I took the day off. Shoveled my driveway wider, as my whole street is a no parking zone.

Today is our 25 th anniversary of coming to Canada. I am digging out the Canada flags , the red table cloth and the mini flags to go on the cake. We will have poutine, meatballs, Caesar salad and carrot cake as well as non-alcoholic sparkling wine and tea. I got a Rittersport German chocolate bar for each of my friends and a fortune cookie. We will play Canadiopoly- and I am not sure if my friends have prepared any surprises for us.
I took the day off. Shoveled my driveway wider, as my whole street is a no parking zone.

*Bette adds butter tarts and a pan of Nanaimo Bars, virtually, to Mrs. A's celebration*

It is snowing a little here; they are predicting up to 20 cm by tomorrow, which is tolerable. Most of it could please fall in the afternoon so that the snow guy comes when the driveway is empty of cars. My car is not ready yet, but only because the windshield repair guy has not showed; I could have had my "own" windshield guy do this while they've mucked about waiting.

I miss western Chinese food like ginger beef, ginger chicken, and breaded and derp fried almond or lemon chicken.

We get a good lemon chicken at our Chinese grocery. They have a hot counter. Their General Tso chicken is good, too. At home we eat homecooked "real" Chinese food moreso than Westernized ones, for obvious reasons

I have a pan of cabbage rolls for you to share with your friends.

I'll toss some ginger beef into the mix. Enjoy the party!
Hungry Best Friends GIF by Best Friends Animal Society

Happy Anniversary Mrs.A!! Looks like the party is well under way! Never a shortage of delicious goodies around here, that's for sure.

Snowy day here too - wet snow is coming down fast now, and lots of wind! I'll just tuck in here by the fire :) and maybe take some pics of your party for the record :)

We are in the midst of a major snowfall here. It's hard to believe I was out for a walk on clear sidewalks this morning. Stay safe everyone!

Chinese food in Ontario is quite different from Chinese food in Alberta, not as flavourful, and some dishes are different. The Sesame chicken is good.

Wow, Busymom's Creation is still going strong

And I see the WonderMansion has mothballed some rooms. The Waitcritters I see are still proffering their wares. Mmm, goblinmead!!!

I hope everyone is having a nifty Holy Daze and a rather 2023

What an amazing time to be alive

One of my cousins was able to help me parse the mental issues I have been having. Now that I can put a name to it, y'know. Depersonalization and Derealization. Really trippy and no fun stuff. I guess Trauma can do that to someone.

*Passes by the Wall of the Fallen. Places a Yellow Rose there. Silence*

Back