Rev. Lindsay G. King

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Acitta

Reaction score
Rev. Lindsay G. King, who used to post to this forum, passed away on Aug. 14, 2020.

Northwind

Still knitting. Walking the path to health.
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that. I remember him well. My condolences to his family and friends.

Mendalla

Eastern Lowland Gorilla
Reaction score
Thanks for passing that news, @Acitta.

I remember Lindsay well and enjoyed some good exchanges with him, especially on the original Wondercafe.

My thoughts go out to his family.

Redbaron

The Legend Continues
Reaction score
I remember him well. Condolences to his family and friends. Thanks for letting us know about his passing.

Reaction score
I'm very sorry for your loss. Yes, remember him. He was ever positive, hopeful, creative, kind and had a unique way of understanding and communicating his ideas.

revsdd

Reaction score
Thank you for letting us know. I had looked him up several times to see if there was any news about him because I knew he hadn't been well in recent years and I had heard nothing from him or about him for a long time. Deepest sympathies to his family.

BetteTheRed

Resident Heretic
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know. He had some really cool ideas; I suspect he is really enjoying "after life"..

Pinga

Room for All
Reaction score
I appreciate you letting us know. I think that I spoke with a family member on occasion who would help with password logons/ connectivity.

Rev. King was always gracious even when I am sure he was frustrated with the software.

It may be, because he was from Bell Island. Just realized where he was born, and it brings a smile to my face. I wish that I had known earlier.

ChemGal

One with keen eye
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know, it's good that people remember us here to and we aren't just left to wonder.
Sorry for your loss.

Luce NDs

Reaction score
I had some interesting private exchanges from the ironic power from Bell island on pneumatic and hypnotic incidents ...

Some fixations find there Eire-like or even eerie as there is nothing as strange as a powerfully sub dude psyche ...

These one must dig ... or excavate!

Pinga

Room for All
Reaction score
Hi Acitta, I cannot read the post, as likely as I am not connected to any of those involved. If you could do it as an image, that would be great.

ninj

I just am
Reaction score
My sympathies go out to everyone whose life he touched.

Waterfall

Reaction score
Rev. King was a very interesting man and I enjoyed his contributions on this site....rest in peace.