Random thoughts about whatever

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

And there's one stripe of a rather awful 'dun' - a dull beige, that, hilariously, reminds me of the only colour that an eccentric auntie of mine (a prominent Liverpool gynecologist with holes in her shoes) used to knit endless shapeless garments out of.

This could be an Easter metaphor, don't you think? Transformation and invincibility?
Or just blasphemy.
BTW, you can order the pattern to make it yourself on a 3d printer.

Ontogeny as related to the evolution of life from its beginning raises some doubt about who would know such distant info ... Pharoute ...

Stuff that should be clubbed down beneath the horizon of claimed knowledge ...

The number of social-change makers throughout history who were not a pain in the arse to the status quo, is probably zero. Including and always, Jesus.

Imagine the likes of that sub dude as humbled by humanity drive for empowerment ... so it goes! Are humans mostly vain and desirous of power?

This the physicians search goes on with little profound thought that's hypo ... below board? It may be iron faced sarcasm ... "casm" being root of a large void ... abyss? Like our lack of abstract abysmal ... maelstrom?

Imagine the likes of that sub dude as humbled by humanity drive for empowerment ... so it goes! Are humans mostly vain and desirous of power?

This the physicians search goes on with little profound thought that's hypo ... below board? It may be iron faced sarcasm ... "casm" being root of a large void ... abyss? Like our lack of abstract abysmal ... maelstrom?
It is truly a shame when someone promising due to a human event that they can't control can't continue to contribute to humanity

Ideally I wish for a world where those who want to can contribute no matter who they are

So many people haven't been able to contribute based on such silly things as birthplace or religion or even beliefs or saying the wrong thing at the wrong time...there still needs to be mercy and grace to temper justice

You mentioned power...I am glad I do not have much power...I am glad a lot of my friends and those I know do not have much power...not everyone can handle too much power...it takes a certain character...and in groups, watch oot lol (various failures over time, like Soviet Communism...Maoism...starting oot to help, but then power takes control...)

And right now we have a Movement that again is ostensibly aboot uplifting the human condition but its highest truth and lens is power...which will lead to much problematics abd suffering...why there is a global blowback against it...

We will solve this

These are the best of times
These are the worst of times

It is truly a shame when someone promising due to a human event that they can't control can't continue to contribute to humanity

Ideally I wish for a world where those who want to can contribute no matter who they are

So many people haven't been able to contribute based on such silly things as birthplace or religion or even beliefs or saying the wrong thing at the wrong time...there still needs to be mercy and grace to temper justice

You mentioned power...I am glad I do not have much power...I am glad a lot of my friends and those I know do not have much power...not everyone can handle too much power...it takes a certain character...and in groups, watch oot lol (various failures over time, like Soviet Communism...Maoism...starting oot to help, but then power takes control...)

And right now we have a Movement that again is ostensibly aboot uplifting the human condition but its highest truth and lens is power...which will lead to much problematics abd suffering...why there is a global blowback against it...

We will solve this

These are the best of times
These are the worst of times

It is just thyme ... as thy-Me observes but is sometimes oblivious to the Una WOKE ... the great resting Grand mother the*OrAI ... it goes about in the dark ... hear that knock, thump or other wild noises in the dark? Fringes??? Y've course ... generally a vast unknown ... ne must face it ... we know little, that 'sall!

Salient ...

Back