Q Theology to Coup Theology?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Redbaron

Pirate fan since the dark ages
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Another article of interest, especially in the events of the past week, from James McGrath.

Is dogmatism like bureaucratic protocol that won't change regardless of what's seen as experience?

Then if the experience observed is denied and excluded ... a gap in the system ... like indigeneity ... separation of statistics from desire!

May be a crack in the headman ... due to fall from the horse!

Would one have to be blind to something or other?

At the center ... attractive gravitas ... the great haul force ... when observing the point ... repulsive to many as something to be learned about nothing but the point made! Circular logic so you can turn and see the hind effect ... it follows! A great many follow nothing just to avoid something else that they might have to learn about! Knowledge is shunned in some Christianity ... as a raugh (raw?) learning curve insecurity about being alone ... given the agoraphobia?

This is when you know your cooked like the frog in warm water slowly progressing ... as something other than expected ...

Imagine Trumped up hot water!

Is the purpose of life to introduce irrationality to people that just don't believe such naivete systems can exist in a system as systemic flaw in fixation? Deb elle cracks ...

Q as queue is another line to Quelle ... as the Book of Kells goes ... unbelievable story on the back of the image!

May cause the vessel to Keel over ... bottoms up as an incognita? The reverse of cognate as related ... irrelevant to many oligarchs!

Hooda thought differentially fore shore ...

Did you know that attaman was an old healing faith that stated that if you didn't have something in your head ... you wouldn;t sense that you were sick of something that was previously unknown to you ... and thus a mass didn't wish to know and it was taken lightly ... attaman was said to be a derivation of Ma'at ... an Egyptian icon ... you can be addaman'd about that!

Knowledge about archaic painful words to know? What about that ... when it sinks into the Eire sphere ... fuzzy rounds as you cannot legitimately identify it as a common person due to grammar laws! Laws and loss ... everywhere you look ... and unavailable loops for the vernacular folks!

Last edited:
I found the article affirming. This quote speaks to me:

They replace humble recognition of human limitation with unshakeable confidence that they, their assumptions and opinions, are right, and must be affirmed no matter what evidence to the contrary is presented.”

We have this position posted by some some in our Cafe community. These regularly affirm that I will go to hell if I do not conform to their doctrine or dogma.

GeoFee -----you quoted -----We have this position posted by some some in our Cafe community. These regularly affirm that I will go to hell if I do not conform to their doctrine or dogma.

I say ----
actually God says that if you reject His Son Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour that you go to Hell - God also says -----if you reject The Son of God ---You Reject The Father ---the 2 are 1 ---

So---it is not about accepting peoples doctrine at all ---where you get that from is a mystery to me -----it is about obeying and believing what God Himself says in the truth of His Word -----

So your dogma and doctrine is to blame the person instead of obeying and believing what God says in His word --just because you don't like what God really says ---The wages of Sin is death says --Romans 6 verse23

---So lets see what the word death means here -----

Greek word for death here in this scripture -----

Thayer's Greek Lexicon

thanatos

1) the death of the body

1a) that separation (whether natural or violent) of the soul and the body by which the life on earth is ended

1b) with the implied idea of future misery in hell

1c) the nether world, the abode of the dead, was conceived as being very dark, it is equivalent to the region of thickest darkness, i.e. a region enveloped in the darkness of ignorance and sin

=================================================================================
Strong's says this ------thanatos: death

death comprises all the miseries arising from sin, as well physical death as the loss of a life consecrated to God and blessed in him on earth -- to be followed by wretchedness in the lower world used in (Romans 6:23;

I say

This is what God says ----not the person GeoFee -----the person is only posting what God is saying in His word --Which says it is Truth --So Says ----John 17 :17 and --Psalm 119:160 The entirety of Your word is truth

You and others like to blame the person because you all don't like Truth nor do you believe it ----

So you make up your own dogma and theology to suit what you like and what you want to believe ------and shoot down the person who believes in the truth ------

GeoFee -----you said ----“They replace humble recognition of human limitation with unshakeable confidence that they, their assumptions and opinions, are right, and must be affirmed no matter what evidence to the contrary is presented.”

I personally think this suits many here who think that their assumptions and opinions are right and must be affirmed no matter what evidence to the contrary is presented -----

Like saying there is no hell ----God will not allow people to go to hell ----God's love will save everybody ----the scriptures are not true they are stories ---Jesus isn't the Son of God ---Jesus didn't have to die on the cross -----there is no atonement theology ---God only saves some people and allows others to go to hell ---Just serve your neighbour and your saved -etc --etc -------when contrary evidence is presented from Scriptures ------and are ignored -----Just saying ---it can work both ways ---- :devil: :angel:

BetteTheRed ---you said ---- The particular person we're discussing doesn't approve of a single minister who posts here.

I say ----LOL ----it is not the Minister them selves I don't like ---it is what the Minister Preaches that I don't approve of if it contradicts what the Scriptures says because any Minister appointed by God to be a Minister will never veer from what God says in His word ------and God verifies that in His word ----That is why it is so important for true Christians to know the word very well so when they here the Word being preached they know if it is coming from God or the Dark man -----most of the Ministers posted here are not preaching the true gospel ---so I post my thoughts on that ------just like you and others post your thoughts on it -----you and others just don't like what I post ---

You and others can like what is being said and approve of it all you want to -----it matters not to me --but i will counter what I feel is not scripture truth -----all of us will die one day ---and many are being led to grave eternal destruction just because they are being led by someone who doesn't care where they or others end up ------I happen to care ----

Galatians 1:8-9 Amplified Bible (AMP)​

8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to that which we [originally] preached to you, let him be condemned to destruction! 9 As we have said before, so I now say again, if anyone is preaching to you a gospel different from that which you received [from us], let him be condemned to destruction!

I say --pretty harsh words here ----and Paul says it 2 times ---saying --pay attention ----

There's an old proverb that says, if you tell someone the sun is 93,000,000 miles away they'll believe you. If you tell someone the paint on a park bench os wet, they have to find out for themselves. It seems for some, rather than to admit their beloved candidate lost an election by 7 million popular votes, and 70 EC votes, they'll cling to any right-wingnut source of disinformation that says there were errors in counting, 346 affidavits, 300,000 vote dumps, etc etc rather than believe the reality. 'Truth hath not the same right as error.'

Back