PUI ... posting under the influence

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

When I'm drunk my spelling goes. That's how you tell if I'm posting drunk. My spelling and grammar were fine.

That barometer is not applicable to blackbelt.

Does grey Mar and Black mar appear in the art world in Deus forms ... perhaps c'est toute or when Gabriel bleus through ... saying that's all there is to it ... flaws, or floss? A' river in England where Empire-ism peaked! Ar Iver da r chi ... grammatically broken up? As gods people as word ... a dark bunching up!

Does grey Mar and Black mar appear in the art world in Deus forms ... perhaps c'est toute or when Gabriel bleus through ... saying that's all there is to it ... flaws, or floss? A' river in England where Empire-ism peaked! Ar Iver da r chi ... grammatically broken up? As gods people as word ... a dark bunching up!
For some reason this made more sense when I was under the influence.

For some reason this made more sense when I was under the influence.

You see Charles Baudelaire was right ... one should be immersed in whine, life, or poetry ... this would be Runes in another tradition (scandalous Scandinavians) that allows some thing to rise from the parts, sectors and round cults ... forget the cuþids ... they just open up your heart to the bleus ... indigo children skilled in darker spirituals like Gabriel!

Ohg odd I feel shot because of those with non-expansive sol ... a bit of intoxicating myth would allow me to spill too !

Some people are too fixed on lies to see what underlies a myth as understanding ... not a big thing with those stuck on opinions and emotional output!

I smiled. I'm sure it made some other people smile as well. If bb's friends are going to take a shot at me for making a silly alcohol reference, and a clever line pops up in my head, it's hitting the keyboard. I'm forever the one ending the heated threads between blackbelt and myself. If attempts to slam me from bb or his friends come in the form of straight lines I can have some fun with, I consider that a green light. Until it gets too much, then it's always me giving them the last word. But if in the act of belittling me they walk into a comment, my concern for their self-esteem does not register on any known scale.

No one has owned up to smiling yet.

Never admit to being the fool when among staid types ... :(

They never admired the Leviathan humus ... monstrous knowledge, info and intelligence that is beyond human wiles ... close to Roadrunner theology ... and mocking birds ...

Under the influence of what?

Of beer, you'd not know I was under the influence, of herb, probably the same.

I get sort of wyrdly friendly when drinking wine, especially a fav homemade variety, that sat on the lees a little overlong and sips nicely.

Under the influence of whisky or tequila, well, who knows?

I get sort of wyrdly friendly when drinking wine, especially a fav homemade variety, that sat on the lees a little overlong and sips nicely.

Strong spirits can cause one to be really jaked out of the picture and not know whether it was a goad experience of being proded to know they self ... and human peculiarities about sects, and secret cults ... they won't come out with it ...

As you age ... licentiousness set in that dark cloud ... it is too late to care significantly about what's passé, or even pathee? Me ID rather know ... thus an outlander ... looking for something to trust in a domain gone wrong with lyres? Tis an ancient myth some say ... but examine what you've experienced ...

See, me posting under the influence of any kind of alcohol would be kind of sad. Once I get past a couple drinks, I tend to get rather sleepy and morose.

Can't speak to the devil's cabbage (Little M's term, not mine), since I've never partaken.

Moe Roses ... like hype wars?

Get a touché of Rev. King ... do etude on hypo naughts ... subtle ... like conscience in some characters and persona's ... you just don't know!

After about four beers I just get sick to my stomach. If I have too much wine I just black out. Haven't had any alcohol for years now.

Back