Presidents, Politics, and Bible Prophecy -

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

unsafe

Reaction score
I say ----here is a ------ Ripley's Believe it or Not -----this guy believes God does use Presidents for His will to come to pass to fulfill His end time plan --- interesting Video

Christian Movies

2.99K subscribers

SUBSCRIBE
For over 4,000 years of human history, God has used human government and political leaders to fulfill His will. Just as God has used seven Gentile world powers throughout history, in the last 45 years God has also used seven U.S. presidents to set the stage for the fulfillment of the end times scenario as set forth in God's Prophetic Word. Director: Rick DeYoung Starring: Jimmy DeYoung

Reaction score
President Trump is not the Messiah. He’s a very flawed human being, steeped in some terrible traits and values, who is doing damage to the world God so loves. If God is using a “Trump card” to make us look in the mirror and realize we need to do better, and follow a better role model, I can sort of “see” that, actually. But to revere Trump and the chaos and confusion he sows, and the constant lies he tells? No.

(PS, not watching the movie. I might watch the trailer if there is one. Not the whole movie.)

Last edited:

unsafe

Reaction score
Kimmio ----God will use whoever He wants to bring about His Will -------God's ways are not our ways ------and we are not fighting flesh and Blood but Principalities of darkness ---according to Scripture ---and that is what the ArchBishop was saying in his letter to Trump ---- -------God doesn't care what we humans think of the People He uses to do His Will -----He cares about bringing the events that need to happen to fulfillment so He can bring about His end result which is the New Earth ----

Read all ----

Why did God use a lying spirit to deceive Ahab?

Answer: In 1 Kings 22:19-23, there is a troubling passage in which we are told that God used a lying spirit to deceive Ahab. Does God really use evil, lying spirits to do His bidding? Why would God do such a thing? To find the answer to this question, we need to learn a little background about King Ahab, and also understand something about the sovereignty of God.

Read all -----I am just posting some of it

10 Things to Know about What the Bible Teaches on God and Human Government

God ordained all human government for the good of man . . .

Romans 13:1, 3–4

Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. . . . For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God’s wrath on the wrongdoer.

Although God originally chose only one nation, he desires ultimately to draw all nations into the light of his Word.

Isaiah 49:6

“It is too light a thing that you should be my servant
to raise up the tribes of Jacob
and to bring back the preserved of Israel;
I will make you as a light for the nations,
that my salvation may reach to the end of the earth.”

The just purposes of human government include
[a] the commendation of good,
the punishment of evil,
[c] the maintenance of peace, and
[d] the protection of the oppressed.

1 Peter 2:13–14
Be subject for the Lord’s sake to every human institution, whether it be to the emperor as supreme, or to governors as sent by him to punish those who do evil and to praise those who do good.

God disciplines the nations according to their deeds.

Jeremiah 18:7–10
If at any time I declare concerning a nation or a kingdom, that I will pluck up and break down and destroy it, and if that nation, concerning which I have spoken, turns from its evil, I will relent of the disaster that I intended to do to it. And if at any time I declare concerning a nation or a kingdom that I will build and plant it, and if it does evil in my sight, not listening to my voice, then I will relent of the good that I had intended to do to it.

Redbaron

The Legend Continues
Reaction score
To paraphrase Winston Churchill, I shall lose no time to watch the movie. But given the source of the film, and seeing the "star" and the director, the outcome is likely as predictable as the tides. Suffice to say I'd probably disagree with their conclusions.

unsafe

Reaction score
Redbaron ----- Suffice to say I'd probably disagree with their conclusions.

We may all disagree ----But God doesn't care that we do disagree ----that is the whole point ------God's Plan will play out no matter what we think or do -----and He will use Whom He wants ----we have no say in that -----

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Redbaron ----- Suffice to say I'd probably disagree with their conclusions.

We may all disagree ----But God doesn't care that we do disagree ----that is the whole point ------God's Plan will play out no matter what we think or do -----and He will use Whom He wants ----we have no say in that -----
You're saying that God doesn't give a chitin? Then all this dark dust that falls out of the essence of Skye ... is erroneous as Eire? Small bit it appears like bugs on the windshield ... a very large carrier!

unsafe

Reaction score
This is Rabbi Jonathan Cahn speaking on How Trump gave Jerusalem back to the Jews as their Capital City with his moving of the Us Embassy from Tel Aviv ----other Presidents Promised to do this but reneged on the issue ------they were not Pro Israel but said they were to win the election -----

Could Trump have done this on His own power --Or was God Involved in this plan ???? ----Rabbi Jonathan Cahn explains from a Jewish perspective of what the Bible says ------

This is God speaking here -------

2 Chronicles 6 CEB
5 “From the day I brought my people out of the land of Egypt, I haven’t selected a city from any Israelite tribe as a site for the building of a temple for my name. Neither have I chosen anyone as prince over my people Israel.

6 But now I have chosen Jerusalem as a place for my name, and David as prince over my people Israel.”

3 Min
video here Folks

Trump and Jubilean Prophecy

Redbaron

The Legend Continues
Reaction score
1) "Trump" is the strong card suit of a hand, NOT a trumpet. In fact the original German name was "Drumpf" which has 0 to do with music.
2) 2017 may not be a 50 year interval from the original Jubilee (which, by the way, was never actually followed in ancient times)
3) As for Kislev 17, I want to see his work. As well as his figures on the Jubilee.

Nice bit of eisegesis, meaning to read into a cherry picked text, to make it say what you want it to say. Not convincing at all.

I'd still suggest that God is more likely with those working against Trump and his ilk. As the Song of Mary in Luke 1 reminds, God pulls down the haughty and proud, and lifts up the lowly.

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Trump's success is rumoured to be as the result of the existence of the great human unconscious mind!

Many physicists debate the existence of something that is de void, shapless and must be formed into a decent shape to cast a shadow in strong light ... projection? It is said projection is also bad as Moses carried a measuring rod for determining depths ... deeps?

Love is like that casting a dark veil over the surroundings ... be prepared chitin will get yah!

Later folks may say: "I can't believe they did that!" It was a temporary abstract thought ... it may come back ... maybe not!