Open Letter to Wondercafe2

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Jae

The past few years here at Wondercafe2 and also at Wondercafe have been a relatively significant part of my life. I have enjoyed laughter and fellowship here in these forums. I have empathized with people as they have gone through tough times and received comfort when I was doing same. I have learned things from people, and been able to share some of what I know. I will ever be thankful for these things. I thank everyone here at WC2 for the opportunity to so participate.

It seems now, however, that a few very-active posters no longer welcome my presence. I am deeply sorry for anything I have done to foster negative feelings in people about me. At the same time, I feel I must note that a few others here have said harsh and even what I feel to be untrue things said about me.

At this time I am leaving Wondercafe2. I will be devoting the time I used to spend here on being more active in the “real world,” and on personal devotions and spiritual reflection. I wish everyone here at WC2 well. I certainly and absolutely plan to never tear down WC2 to anyone I meet by gossiping or speaking negatively about it.

Thank you all again for being part of my years at Wondercafe2. May you all be blessed as you participate in the future of Wondercafe2.

Let's not lose sight of the fact that you have deliberately baited people on WC and WC2 for years, and then played the sympathy card when called on it. You've even announced a lengthy departure on numerous occasions, stayed away for just a few days, then come back like nothing happened. With a new username when the old forum used to allow it.

You are going to deny this, of course.

I don't think anyone hates you, but you have a lot to figure out about yourself and how to exist in groups. What you are doing, and have been doing for years, is not winning you any friends. You need to change how you interact, and I hope you do.

Journey well Jae,

I trust you are aware that the one who began a work in you will see it through to its maturity. The refining process will not always be easy to swallow. Accepting it in all of its manifestations will not disappoint you.

Peace be with you and all of yours,

George

You know, group. this is virtual. To get all worked up. is like getting mad at Alice

when you are walking through Wonderland. We all have our foibles, some more than others.

If you feel the need to leave, @Jae, Go with Peace and I hope you can sort out your life.
Wise woman.(y)

What's not to like. Anyone following my language patterns will notice that chansen's critical commentary has substantially shifted my vocabulary and syntax.
What you write doesn't affect me like a car alarm any more. Now it's more like a wind farm.

Actually, the horse one wasn't supposed to post. I wrote it on my phone and tried to go back because it wasn't funny. I guess I pocket posted.

Back