on the Upside Down Privilege Narrative of Alternative Health

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Alternately the reduced and disadvantaged can see the Endor as escape from evil hands ... bewitching?

Powers hate it as loss of labour ... but then they never liked work regardless of whether they could see such necessity ...

I had a skill that was rejected ... now at an age beyond workable I am getting interest in my skills profile ... stunningly reciprocated out of weird space (that's time)!

It appears ignorant to me ... supported by insane powers of emotions without a clue ... knowledge is said to be evil ... especially in the un right hans ... what remains? Little ...

I just read the first part of the article. In Canada and the US, governments are heavily influenced by the medical services industry. Government agencies often approve therapies of questionable value. I want governments to invest in research on non patentable therapies. We might be able to save tens of billions of health care dollars if we did so.

All I know is that for a couple of years, I had a monthly appointment with a DCM (Doctor of Chinese Medicine). Looking back, I don't think I've ever felt so "well" as during those couple of years.

All I know is that for a couple of years, I had a monthly appointment with a DCM (Doctor of Chinese Medicine). Looking back, I don't think I've ever felt so "well" as during those couple of years.

There are folks that get really upset at the very mention of well oriented medicine of mind body affiliation! Maybe part of the divine and conquer the O Ray ...

Thought, knowledge and informative process being out there ... extant to motivation for profit? Thus reality is ailing ...

This is the author.

Complex issue riddled with lots of bs because healing is.
Should we subsidize someone's alternative care even though it doesn't stand up to peer-reviewed studies and I wouldn't choose it myself?
Should we go near that slippery slope of privatization so everyone gets what they think they need?
Recognizing the wholistic, relational aspects of healing, what helps? I'm all for Indigeonous Healing Circles in public hospitals for many reasons even though personally I don't feel it would be my space.
Stuff like that.

Whole-ist IHC ... all encompassing attention so as the screen everything ... mental filter ... if you do not believe in psyche then there is no filter media ... image the crap you'll get ...

Didn't Gloria Steinem write about fecundity? Small but lengthy codes are exchanged ... euth don't know this function well ... r they might avoid it!

Tragic comedy of the gods? What if the devil informed them about the dangerous of unlimited growth in business mongering ... the points of naivete would tell the informed that they are crazy ... repetitive reversion?

Which is why the federal government should fund research on non patentable medications and medical procedures. B and I saw a naturopath in Unity, SK who was probably one of the best in Canada. After one month on a cleansing tea mix he provided, my eye colour changed from hazel to blue gray green. I felt better in other ways as well. B was able to get pregnant within a couple of months. His clientele included royalty from Europe and elsewhere along with Arabs and other wealthy people from around the world.

His son seemed like more of a quack.

After one month on a cleansing tea mix he provided, my eye colour changed from hazel to blue gray green

Um, how is that fixing anything? Sounds cosmetic to me. My Dad had hazel eyes and it didn't seem to be a problem.

Personally, though, I would probably go for a DCM myself. There's at least 5000 years or so of well-developed tradition underlying that system, even if not all of that has stood up to science.

Should we go near that slippery slope of privatization so everyone gets what they think they need?

Well, for holistic, etc. that's what we have. It's pure private. Even insurance generally won't touch it with a 30' pole. And in some ways that might be a good thing. Some of the problems in our public system are due to government trying to manage costs rather than manage health. Making a DCM or naturopath deal with OHIP billing and such like crap might just make them another cog in the wheel rather than improve the system. As someone who deals with Ontario Health and MoH on a regular basis, I'm pretty much all for a private alternative at this point. They are all about economics and policy, not care.

There are quacks ducking into all professions ... especially businessmen into politics!

How better to fight poverty in the rich without inflationary plans that have a leaning ....

In addition
A good book on Capitalist Realism

It is said there is a solution for the extremes of capitalism and demonic social activity ... but it requires a medium ...

No one will go there as gathering is considered evil as a demonstration! So it blows ...

In addition
A good book on Capitalist Realism
I wish a third way was possible on a massive scale, and all companies were like this.

They also offer free health insurance, free on-premises daycare, profit-sharing and daily healthy lunches.

Imagine bones of construction of the myth ... kind of out there ... ostentatious (celebrity stance) that cannot get by Big Soeur ... thus internalized family affairs.

The coeur/core of things dropped and lost penetrating the horizon ... maybe in the ossipital zone? Sculling ... like white horses over the waters ... vapours?

Some abstract required for those firmly fixated in absolutes ... like doping of silica ... stunned AI? Can you "c" the "S" as integral? Divided to the last sense ... enigma? Displacement theory ... parts always being afloat ... searching! Often non cognizant ... Una WOKE! (Una is one or Lamb in Celtic mythologies as Queen of the transients! That is the cross ... sometimes a rough trip, dark and stormy night? Noses up for sign of reproduction ... diverse item ...

Aliens in the obscure dominions? Copious ... or copy us? I wouldn't do that ... we are flawed ... perfection is beyond us! Recombinant function as rogue?

NA?

Last edited:
Back