On Hard and Difficult Protocol ...

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Luce NDs

Should such major stuff be enlightened ... in minor chords?

According to the anthropomorphism of light:

"Don't think that I came to destroy the law or the. prophets. I didn't come to destroy, but to fulfill."​

If law was enlightened God knows who would be shaken up ... by light inflation ... a blast? Leviathan ... thus something from what was previously ... nothing?

After that a spark from the match girl ... the authorities that uphold naivete frown ... das bote and they fell for it ... bought it fair and square ... cause they din't know bet'r ...

Satyr???? I am told there is no end tuit ... yet a strange tongue to those that poorly understand ... the alien ... what we don't understand is more dangerous to the reputation than what we do which is minor ... mostly dark, immaterial ... A' Gape ... o_O

Still a great mass wouldn't learn ... change being a sin ... communicative disease even ...

In the sense of recessive genes ... does the Jinn become a focal point for reality to dispose of ... thus it recedes ... off ended by emotional powers!

Plank Constant ... then one steps into nowhere land ... an unknown of vast proportion! Shape up ... be prepared ... life is consuming ... and the earth is near wasted and few understand ... the indigo lady looks down and sighs; "finally that's done!"

Well roasted ... there is dis aura about it ... disoriented because of the excess emotion? Furthermore the established don't like moving ... constitutionally institutionalized? Dynamic fault ...

Last edited:
Should powerful protocol deny this also:

In my water treatment background ... I've watched this indication of mass die-off approaching for years ... of course powerful denial allows us to forget information that is visible ... but through BS's vastly exclude as something that is best not known by the demographics ... we shouldn't even be allowed to vote on its credibility (ethos) ... if you know what is being skimmed over by established powers of indoctrination!

Observation from afar is discouraged ... believers of this type ... close ranks! Imagine choking to death on this ... indicates we don't learn very quickly ... then if powerful leadership tells us news is bad ... can we swallow and process it?

Naivete incarnates as if institutionalized ... tis a roué ...

Then there is pseudomonas ... the slime within ... great if assumed to be capitalized!

At this something is moved and freed up ... gnos**te ... wreck tous ... theosophy is not to be spoken of ...

It is unwise to the other side of the natural conflict ... a white elephant as a monster? Matter that we are not supposed to understand ... thus we can't see it coming ... exclusivism? Thus that's out of the way ...

Last edited:
I have been converted ... according to faith which follows the heart ... a blind entity ... what you sense and are aware of is wrong!

In such case the sense that atmospheric CO2 in the atmosphere has not doubled in approximately 100 years ... in good faith this can be denied!

In addition we ae not polluting the earth with our wastage ... and we have no time to waste to declare this should be excluded from our faith in critical concepts being absolutely wrong.

In conclusion I am going on a crusade to negate my previous senses in good faith that we should crap everywhere and dump our waste without responsibility as it is not the fault of those in powerful positions ... thus te demons can burn these iles and it will not hurt anything in the demographic senses ... because these are denied in rigid faith.

Really if you question the protocols you can be banned forming secret societies ... and hidden wisdom is bad ... it just shouldn't be ... period!

QED: thus it isn't!

Have faith an it'll go away ... like aboriginal ideas and thoughts about what surrounds us is all a lie! Night sky is vanilla not indigo ... and we all know vanilla is a cool white desert! Eat it up ... and say nothing of good sense ... democratic sorts are supposed to be deficient ...

Thus the supports o the empiricist can be kicked out as"

Empiricist:
a person who supports the theory that all knowledge is based on experience derived from the senses.

And the right states that this is wrong ... and fear the judgment that is remaining ... left behind as waste? Is that a pile?

You should hear what else the righteous faith demands ... without good sense!

Last edited:
Did you know that some excessively irrational folks say that it is evil for people to use critical sense when evaluation those of blind faith that they do not need sense and intelligence.

It may be as consequence that the blind faith tells them they didn't need to know anyway when in the earthy attribute of free will where responsibility is a trashed sense ... a waste of emotions! Here on earth these things pile up ...

Many of these folks also believe that the Gods of wisdom are a secret society ... as in blindness wisdom is never observed ... a portion of theosophy ... it is sacred and hidden ... possibly in nonsensical domains ...

Should powerful protocol deny this also:

In my water treatment background ... I've watched this indication of mass die-off approaching for years ... of course powerful denial allows us to forget information that is visible ... but through BS's vastly exclude as something that is best not known by the demographics ... we shouldn't even be allowed to vote on its credibility (ethos) ... if you know what is being skimmed over by established powers of indoctrination!

Observation from afar is discouraged ... believers of this type ... close ranks! Imagine choking to death on this ... indicates we don't learn very quickly ... then if powerful leadership tells us news is bad ... can we swallow and process it?

Naivete incarnates as if institutionalized ... tis a roué ...

That was a very frightening article. I liked the quote near the beginning that "this is what the future ocean might look like". Ocean snot, yuck...

What kind of master would present a paradox to the paradigm to see who would take the one-liner route (either way) and who would walk the line as Med USA ... the great green monster as two sided? Avid, affiliation, or just isolated avarice? Presents danger in some associations, guilds and unifications if all else is eliminated! May define who we are and where we're at in the eternal triangle ...

Second sight to provide depth vision is discouraged by some of the powers ... thus eliminating the power of knowledge and wisdom ... and the god of wisdom is denied ... as Theosophy is declared hostile cult to those intent on doing as they will ... under conditions of no responsibility for whatever (irresponsible of just irrationality as an idealism).

Still ... it is said an undivided power is best! Thus the circle has this attribute:

Ethos means "custom" or "character" in Greek. As originally used by Aristotle, it referred to a man's character or personality, especially in its balance between passion and caution. Today ethos is used to refer to the practices or values that distinguish one person, organization, or society from others.​

It sometimes takes on this image in soul/psyche/mine if you haven't dug into it ... it could be deep ... as psyche has been denied in many circles!
1623152250574.png

Thus delicate bubbles ... and if the personality is corrupted by power of the wrong portion? Thus many bits of information are out there as accused of foreign intelligence ...

Is a strange page out of the Boche ... on a word once known as necessity for the alternate to carry on what it does ... searching out strange domains ... the vast unknown! Raises curiosity in some character and some eliminate it as they prefer naivete to anything extensive ...

Others just don't understand due to what was previously removed by protocol ... wasn't up to the test! Provides untested thought and a continuum of mystery ... entangling those that don;t know what to do with themselves when mental processing is dispatched --- Patch Adam's?

How to heal that which was confined in cowhide ... as aboriginal lie as laid out! Sometimes like Buffalo Cults were nearly extinct 'd --- Jack Gleason!

Last edited:
Are you cognizant of the denial of myth as someone declared there's nothing to it?

They'll contend with CS Lewis theories ... the myth is the only thing that goes on ... and it is instrumental to what springs up in the future ... alas if you do not read (some powerful leaders claim this disadvantage). He was supported by Dickens, Tolkien and many others ... I prefer the cat according to James Joyce ... and Alice of sort ... with an array of portals in and out of the madhouse ... abstract?

Could the possibility be of always being in the wrong darkness ... the absolute kind? Thus we drag it out ... just for Pathos ...

Does part of humanity need to be wasted to allow survival of the powers?

Could we have it backward again? Back to humble beginnings ... nemesis! Intellectual fall a Ci ... the urge to pass ...

Someone even said that the internet is failing ... fallback to the abstract connection ... psyche projection as a stab into reality?

Some say it is a 1000 year cycle and Kilos assists Pathos ... mental reset! Still ... do we know better ... unlikely! Power fades into entropy ... a difficult concept ...

Last edited:
Does humanity trend towards self-centered destructive forces? Is there a way to avoid it? Thus abstract departure ... a gap eh ... provides holes in a tough system ... bull markets?

Strip down and take divers routes ... partisan underground as depth understanding ... yet stranger things are de ported ... light passing's as candle in the wind ... Christian exemptions ... with Cain these are eliminated ... put down and put in intangible regions ... rush in judgements; staged?

Be off with yah ... Jah ... that's ide ... primal mystery ... others get caught in it without intent ... quantum events! Still others force the expansion ...

Last edited:
Sorry Luce, how can anybody deny myth. Myth is created from denial of facts. It makes for 99% of what the majority of people believe.

Seems like a big bunch ... does that form delusion vs illusion ... a form of incarnation (appearances that may not be as viewed)!

Thus is necessary to cover up for previous stuffing's ... bag men in political settings? Caught in the act ... denial persists ...

I'm not sure what the relationship, if any, between "fact" and "myth" is, but I'm pretty sure it's not this. Do you think all of Joseph Campbell's work on "essential myths" is bumpf?

Does create a rift in the system to look through for that out of here illumination that was previously eliminated in denial schemes! The alternate side of the wall?

I'm not sure what the relationship, if any, between "fact" and "myth" is, but I'm pretty sure it's not this. Do you think all of Joseph Campbell's work on "essential myths" is bumpf?
There is no relationship between Fact and myth, they are polar opposites. Because myth can never be proven, especially myth that defies physics. Myth is defined as a widely held but false belief or idea. So most definitely Bumpf with elements of reality to give it some credibility. Regardless of how much work, Campbell did.
Nearly all myth is essential to humanity, because as said 99% of the majority of planet live their lives following it.

The main myth is the existential psyche ... it is often denied so hard to catch in most situations

Scott Peck wrote an excellent tome on this topic in the character of The People of the Lie ... as folk strive to deny it!

The soul is this very transparent item ... easily seen through ... then if knowledge and wisdom is outlawed in stoic positions ... could we name it?

That would seem to be illegitimate ... according to the law of holy emperors ...

There ... a clear hole through a hard place ... let us called it human and flawed!

Back