Occi; or Os Aye?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Another administrator departs Boeing to correct for cuts to the safety margins to save costs and trash lives ...

Safety margins ... in reality something to be done away with ... to allow commissions to expand. The downfall of little humble people ... with displace skills.

I.E. ... we didn't need to know that! The upside downs of real life ... then the grand escape! Be the death of man to be cognizant of such non sense in business!

People ... who needs eM? So much teles to the marketplace ... that translated is waste to the rich and thus the scat terminology! Thus the dark gods dispose of stuff ... ey blarney as the snake of wisdom (caduceus) departs st Pat? That is the single point of asclepius as a painful cut (old translation of occi ... by accident ... or the western occidentalism for a bite ... O' cis we been done wrong ... incubus, or succubus as compared to the ancien Japanese Sui ... expressed bi times as >ן< there is nun towit ... but drag ...

If one gets into the depth of the darkness of sol ... does one need some personal illuminati? Thus legalized briefs ... for cover-up ... PanZ!

Bourgeoisie?

Last edited:

Luce NDs

Reaction score
SUI ... not a Suisse term?

Sui, meaning "years of age" in Chinese age reckoning. Sui or mizu, 水, meaning "Water" in Japanese, one of the elements in the Japanese system of five elements and representing the fluid, flowing, formless things in the world

Imagine the things that pop up in abstract! The Cyrillic Ψ forks in as a fetching catcher ... rye? Thus we bier up in JOY ...

Strange linguistics ... supports alien tongues ... and hang-up on some distantly understood word ... from an acquaintance --- K Ingersoll!

The oft-told story of Zacharias Werner, which I encountered in Dorothy Gies McGuigan’s Metternich and the Duchess, offers a vivid illustration of the awesome power of the spoken word.

A romantic poet turned priest, Werner packed Vienna’s churches in 1809 with his fiery sermons on carnal sin. One Sunday he preached to a huge congregation a sermon on “that tiny piece of flesh, the most dangerous appurtenance of a man’s body.” Gentlemen blanched, ladies blushed, as he elaborated on the horrendous consequences of its misuse, his piercing eyes shooting sparks as he expounded graphically, on and on.

Toward the end of his sermon, Werner leaned over the pulpit to scream at his listeners, “Shall I name you that tiny piece of flesh?”
There was paralyzed silence.
Smelling salts were extracted from ladies’ handbags.
He leaned out farther, and his voice rose to a hoarse shout: “Shall I show you that tiny piece of flesh?”
Horrified silence! Not a whisper or a rustle of a prayer book could be heard. Werner’s voice dropped, and a smile slid over his face. “Ladies and gentlemen, behold the source of our sins!”
And he stuck out his tongue.*
"The Wisdom of Tenderness - Brennan Manning

Last edited:

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Remember birds flock together ... are you a buzzard or other with a feather touch ... thus a' đ mick plumes ... blocking the light!

Luce NDs

Reaction score
How does Occi compare to Osram, Os, bone-headed and Osmos Cis? Dilution theory applied ...

Does taught authority require blind guilders ... and thus unseen gold stuffed away by avaice? The control stimulus in the ego nomi ...

Again I thank the unknown powers for maintaining me in an obscure state of mind ... virtually unseen, untouched and ineffable ... 3 mon qui rule ... it'll be the 3rd KISS Prin. that'll do you in and down in the myth!

Oiled palms ...

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Can you imagine a conflict between what we love to know in the strange world and ... one with the people that have faith they already know everything that is to be learned from vast and extensive word from the archaic realms?

This raises questions about protocol and arch eh boies ... that'Sur, right onite now! If you can follow that what "is" but said to be not ... derelict humanity?

Luce NDs

Reaction score
I appears to be ruined by an impasse impacting the entire HS! Leaves a hole in it for the edict of vorms ... and thus much squirm ... celestial wiggle?