Nadia Bolz-Weber Pentecost Sermon

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

I have heard her interviewed a few times.on podcasts and Tapestry. Very impressed. Might even have listened to a podcast she did at one time? House for All Sinners and Saints, the congregation she founded, is one of the all-time great names for a church.

And I am going to post that link in the BPotW thread on Acts 2. Definitely on-topic there. We can leave this thread to discuss Bolz-Weber

Last edited:
I've been following her for awhile - since a Lenten book study on Animate Faith (SparkHouse press) She was a stand up comedian and collects belt buckles! She wrote about God being seen as both a divine accountant and an angry daddy. And how we take the best and worst parts of ourselves and project them on God.

I've been following her for awhile - since a Lenten book study on Animate Faith (SparkHouse press) She was a stand up comedian and collects belt buckles! She wrote about God being seen as both a divine accountant and an angry daddy. And how we take the best and worst parts of ourselves and project them on God.

Psyche cleavage?

Back