Moments of wonder

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Mendalla

Eastern Lowland Gorilla
Reaction score
Images that inspire awe and wonder and awaken the spirit. Could be natural, religious, or whatever. No memes please. A picture says a thousand words so let them speak for themselves.

Inannawhimsey

M&M, Cascadian Lovers
Reaction score
Hey there! Took the words right out of my fingertips; I was cogitating on doing a thread on Wonder. And here one is. Thank you.

One of my specialities, Wonder. *cracks idea bearing hips* hang on

Full of Wonder
i wonder why you identified this group first as neighbours but then as mexicans
And I wonder at the description of a huge group gathered together in this time of keeping distant and staying safe

"Be that Wonder that Fills Our World Up to Our Souls"
--Ghandi

#MutualAid
#BeNotAfraid
#SystemicWhimsey
#JoyPrivilege

Last edited:

Mendalla

Eastern Lowland Gorilla
Reaction score
I see I am not the only fan of sunsets around here.:giggle:

I have a nice sunrise that I shall dig up later. It inspired a poem, even.

GeoFee

I am who I am becoming...
Reaction score
Sun’s goin down... sky is on fire... changes from bright red to amber, then gold...” Humphrey and the Dumptrucks

I delight in the beauty of the natural order. Walking alone in the Rocky Mountains I found energy and vision by looking up to the sky at night. The phases of the moon and the progression of the constellations. Food for the soul!

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Sun’s goin down... sky is on fire... changes from bright red to amber, then gold...” Humphrey and the Dumptrucks

I delight in the beauty of the natural order. Walking alone in the Rocky Mountains I found energy and vision by looking up to the sky at night. The phases of the moon and the progression of the constellations. Food for the soul!
The veil of knight descends as the darkness flows over us ... some cannot accept this state as the source of hallucinations, visions and dreams ... impossible?

Jean de Arc ... the arch being the law of darkness and the light departing ... things happen in the obscure and occult (blocked). Common sense is often obscured by dark forces ... so it goes ...

Inannawhimsey

M&M, Cascadian Lovers
Reaction score
EdT0SmtXoAUulkw.jpeg
[Image source: @secretsunblog]

#MutualAid
#BeNotAfraid
#SystemicWhimsey
#JoyPrivilege

Ps sorry aboot not getting the OP gist earlier...my enthusiasm can carry me away...if I have failed w this one feel free to delete

Last edited:

Mendalla

Eastern Lowland Gorilla
Reaction score
This came up in my Youtube recommendations recently. It is amazing. An encounter, entirely unplanned and unexpected, between an ROV (the submarine equivalent of a drone) and a sperm whale. Whales have got to be the most magnificent creatures alive today.

ninjafaery

I just am
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Inannawhimsey

M&M, Cascadian Lovers
Reaction score
Tahlequah is a mother again!!!

baby-orca-e1524087990933.jpg

[Image Source: google image search]

#MutualAid
#BeNotAfraid
#SystemicWhimsey
#JoyPrivilege

ninjafaery

I just am
Reaction score
I love that her baby is so inquisitive and sociable..right out the gate. That must help the pod take an interest. Introductions.

Inannawhimsey

M&M, Cascadian Lovers
Reaction score

[Image source: google image search]
Remember this one fondly...ahh reality

#MutualAid
#BeNotAfraid
#SystemicWhimsey
#JoyPrivilege