Let's talk about sin

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

The imaginary side of the mind is said not to be on the brain ... where else is a mystery that allows illumination in a dark spot?

It must be out there ... I believe in great stretches as they compose parts of the thing called eternal ... the rest we haven't gotten to yet!

This is a difficult thing to place in the kitty, or piggy bank of you mind.

No it doesn't. You're free to disagree with me, but it's disrespectful to try to twist my words. Since it seems you won't acknowledge that and do the honorable thing by apologizing, I'm out.
You earn respect you don't just get it arbitrarily. I was civil, whats to apologize for.

Do you believe in a thing or not?
In other words ... is there anything that you 'believe' outside of your 'actual experiential knowledge'.
Do you believe the earth is not flat ... do you know the earth is not flat ... do you accept the earth is not flat?

Last edited:
Eternal things are totally beyond me except for the hard determinate things ... the enigma is what is really indeterminate and uncertain?

Insecurity is said to cause people reactions ...

Equanimous is a great expression for god as an attribute that backs of emotional intellectual content and just observes in the light of what we don't know about sophetc queens ... a hoers of varied shades ... like flakey spectrum on the kohr windows ... sooty smurfs?

Perhaps chimney sweeps ...

So back to the sin 'concept' ... relative to a sense of 'sin' - speaking for myself - would be a sense of 'shame'.

My introspective sense of shame about what I did (or did not do) proves me guilty of committing sin against well being.

Lest we forget ... the injury of moral sin cannot be legalized away in the name of 'God' or 'Government'.

If interpreting the 'tell tale hearts' of the bible as fictional accounting - be reminded - fiction does not lie.

Do you believe in a thing or not?
I have no beliefs. I have knowledge. It is foolish to have beliefs. Beliefs are unfounded and always in error. Knowledge falsifies beliefs, which leads to greater certainty and accuracy of thought.
In other words ... is there anything that you 'believe' outside of your 'actual experiential knowledge'. Do you believe the earth is not flat ... do you know the earth is not flat ... do you accept the earth is not flat?
I know the earth is not flat. All the data verifies that. Thus I have no need to simply accept it without evidence.

Data is information and similar to NU's ... and you know how powers are about nous they don't like ... like the intimate demos!

Powers define this as democracy ... a timely craze! Does go against tyrannical opposition regarding put-down and descent of mankind ...

Thus chaos continues in this Nitsche ... grove in time fields? Tis a pastoral place to catch some ZZZZZ's ...

Cautious of the Wahl 'vers doddering ... especially when on the mound! Moun'battering ...

So back to the sin 'concept' ... relative to a sense of 'sin' - speaking for myself - would be a sense of 'shame'.

The word "sin" almost invites the word "shame".

I've noticed, with the passing of years, I'm much kinder to myself. Sin has been replaced by "missing the mark' and shame by an uncomfortable feeling of estrangement from myself, others, and my concept of God......

I know I'm forgiven when I feel a sense of unity and peace.

When a youngster (vastly adolescent) we had a minister that preached on the evils of making love for other than child and fodder creation, relaxation syndrome was not yet a theory of wide spread acceptance ... thus not mentioned in broader views! We wouldn't go that far ... there could be some damning intelligence out there!

Some grow out of adolescence ... while others oddly grasp it into ancient of days! Thus the expression to know thyself ... options are extensive for escape! More than a few thoughts to play with ...

Back