Kenney/UCP/leadership race

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

She's such a mess.
Not to mention stating publicly that she has been talking to Crown Prosecutors about cases (telling them how to do their job) and then when trying to deny that is what she meant (since doing so is blatant political interference)

Not to mention stating publicly that she has been talking to Crown Prosecutors about cases (telling them how to do their job) and then when trying to deny that is what she meant (since doing so is blatant political interference)
I don't even think she has denied that. She's rather clueless about quite a bit.

It seems that the less people know, if they have good skills at connecting to people, the more successful they are at gaining the support of one of the wacky firinges of society. She is not the only one. I heard a representative, I forget who, of a Canadian government who mentioned our constitutional right to life, leberty, and the pursuit of happiness. I think it might have been a federal cabinet minister.

If we just go with this headline we may have a breakthrough

Smith - keep that in mind, this is Canada our system is not the American one. This works for many many systems.

Such is the unrelatable to the cause of us all being in the same large caldron ... no escape for the life of meis ... Maus!

Few even know we're innut ..

Back